6 months

D_Sam_Eggma

Account Disabled
Media
Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole PE thing, I'd considered it in the past but never done anything about it. Im a college student and this summer will be getting my own appartment and it seemed like as good a time as any to start! My girl will be in Europe for three months this fall ( from mid September until almost Christmas. ) I've decided to begin a full body revamp; get fit, back in shape, get my abs back, and work on my little man. So I was wondering if I started let's say now, what sort of gains could I expect by the time she gets back from Europe ( 6 mos from now ) I'd like to surprise her with a sexy and better endowed man when she gets back! I intend to use the beginners routine, but how long does that one last?

Thanks
jb

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole PE thing, I'd considered it in the past but never done anything about it. Im a college student and this summer will be getting my own appartment and it seemed like as good a time as any to start! My girl will be in Europe for three months this fall ( from mid September until almost Christmas. ) I've decided to begin a full body revamp; get fit, back in shape, get my abs back, and work on my little man. So I was wondering if I started let's say now, what sort of gains could I expect by the time she gets back from Europe ( 6 mos from now ) I'd like to surprise her with a sexy and better endowed man when she gets back! I intend to use the beginners routine, but how long does that one last?

Thanks
jb

your trainer , coach , pump manager