6 week PE break, results and questions

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some of you know I had surgery about 6 weeks ago. Because of this surgery I was unable to do PE. I decided to do a comparison of before and after the 6 week break incase anyone was curious. Quick background on my PE activity. I started early October of 05 and did the newbie routine for 3 months, 1 month wet jelqs then went to dry. After that I started adding clamping to my routine. I took sundays off and did a combination of stretching, jelqing and clamping the other 6. Here is the before/after stats...

Pre 6 Week Break:
Hard - 6 x 4.75
Flaccid - 5 x 4.25

Post 6 Week Break:
Hard - 5.75 x 4.5
Flaccid - 4.5 x 4.25

So I lost a little flaccid and erect, but my flaccid still hangs a lot larger than it did before I started PE. My erections stayed very hard and my penis still "feels" conditioned. I tried to do a few hundred kegels daily during the last 6 weeks when able to without pain.

Now for some questions about getting back into PE. Taking 6 weeks off I know my penis has de-conditioned some. Its just a question of how much and do I need to go back to step one with the newbie routine? I was thinking of doing the newbie routine for 2-3 weeks then adding clamping back in. Anyone have any thoughts on this?