6 week PE break, results and questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BJT, Mar 20, 2006.

1. BJT

BJT New Member

As some of you know I had surgery about 6 weeks ago. Because of this surgery I was unable to do PE. I decided to do a comparison of before and after the 6 week break incase anyone was curious. Quick background on my PE activity. I started early October of 05 and did the newbie routine for 3 months, 1 month wet jelqs then went to dry. After that I started adding clamping to my routine. I took sundays off and did a combination of stretching, jelqing and clamping the other 6. Here is the before/after stats...

Pre 6 Week Break:
    Hard - 6 x 4.75
    Flaccid - 5 x 4.25

Post 6 Week Break:
    Hard - 5.75 x 4.5
    Flaccid - 4.5 x 4.25

So I lost a little flaccid and erect, but my flaccid still hangs a lot larger than it did before I started PE. My erections stayed very hard and my penis still "feels" conditioned. I tried to do a few hundred kegels daily during the last 6 weeks when able to without pain.

Now for some questions about getting back into PE. Taking 6 weeks off I know my penis has de-conditioned some. Its just a question of how much and do I need to go back to step one with the newbie routine? I was thinking of doing the newbie routine for 2-3 weeks then adding clamping back in. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    imo continue with your normal program but first be sure that the healing is 100% done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice