60,000,000 refugees and growing

D

deleted1046538

My entire life including the present has been filled with purely complete joy. I have had a very fortunate easy and blessed life. Which has been and still is filled with love friendship, loyalty, respect, and I have always been aware and thankful for this. However I also believe that a person's life is filled with what they choose to fill it. Then there is of course those people who just think way too much.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Myanmar refugees in Thailand wary of return

Fleeing the fighting between the Myanmar army and armed ethnic groups, refugees have been living in camps across the border in Thailand for decades.

Now that peace talks are under way, some refugees have started going home, but restarting their life has not been easy.

Scott Heidler reports from Bangkok.

GOOGLE

Yemen's orphans at risk of homelessness

Nearly two years of war in Yemen has left more than 10,000 people dead and plunged millions of others into poverty.

There is a warning that orphans in the capital, Sanaa, may be forced onto the street as orphanages are running short of money and are severely overcrowded.

tbh
more concerned with there loss/sorrow than our peacful joy
yeah know its another hopeless futile pursuit full of pseudo hope and
an expectarion of humankinds better side grrrrr
know also thats never going to happen
realistic enough to know there are many possibly 000s of opportunists amonst them as well unfortunately .

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very well stated. The problem that currently exists in Europe is not at all similar to anything present in the U.S...The mainstream media excludes in many cases completely so much information about very pertinent major events here and abroad which effects now or eventually humanity world wide. Britain Germany France for example are presently flooded with an uncontrollable population of Muslim immigrants and refugees that in no way what so ever attempt or want to assimilate. On the contrary they disrupt all aspects of legal and civil peace in every way possible. Demanding usually by lawless and violent force of various natures unreasonable privileges exemptions favor and rights native law in no manner offers especially considering that a vast amount of them are not legal citizens. They disrupt daily course of life for the native population. Rebuke disturb and assail existing laws customs traditions and legitimate rights of legal citizens. They protest rally and riot for implementing of Islam's Sharia system of law which is to say the very least oppressive impractical and incompatible with western the ideas beliefs and fundamental values of western civilization. I'm London huge groups of Muslims bring traffic on major public roads to a standstill kneeling towards Mecca for prayer right in the street. Also in London there has increasingly become predominantly Muslim neighborhoods and other areas that police disregard and in some cases refuse to enter let alone make an attempt to enforce the law of the land within. This is because of the threat to their safety should this even be attempted. In all these countries these Islamic refugees or rather terroristic bullies assault non Muslim citizens vandalize churches destroy public and private property and engage in all manner of criminal aggressive and violent activity imaginable. To be frank and not at all dramatic, France and Germany in particular are on the verge of anarchy and total collapse. While the news media in the U.S. remains completely silent concerning this current crisis threatening the know existence of the whole of Europe. So there is no comparison between the situation there and any events in the U.S..
Well... it's not really an answer to my questions and it's an old post but anyway.

You say, we should offer aid, when aid is needed. But doesn't aid include asylum?

You say, the Arabians (Muslims) should solve their problems by themself. That's correct, but this would mean, no influence from the outside.
Neither should Russia support Assad, nor should the USA fight him.
Iran and Saudi Arabia would have to solve their problems as well, but that's where the USA definitely would get involved. Iran and Saudi Arabia are THE major players, when it's about oil... the supply of oil is everything! And because Iran and Saudi Arabia are involved in Syria, the USA is involved in Syria as well.

Your solutions sound easy, but only because you ignore the detials.

D

deleted1046538

Well... it's not really an answer to my questions and it's an old post but anyway.

You say, we should offer aid, when aid is needed. But doesn't aid include asylum?

You say, the Arabians (Muslims) should solve their problems by themself. That's correct, but this would mean, no influence from the outside.
Neither should Russia support Assad, nor should the USA fight him.
Iran and Saudi Arabia would have to solve their problems as well, but that's where the USA definitely would get involved. Iran and Saudi Arabia are THE major players, when it's about oil... the supply of oil is everything! And because Iran and Saudi Arabia are involved in Syria, the USA is involved in Syria as well.

Your solutions sound easy, but only because you ignore the detials.
You make very good points.
On asylum: any nation that that would willingly accept into its borders mass numbers of undocumented (in many cases) foreigners who's intentions let alone character cannot be guaranteed to be peaceful, that nation Welcome's it's own destabilization and endangers the peace prosperity and safety of it's citizens. It's just absolute folly and completely imprudent.
On Russia: Russia like Germany and the other nations of Europe is a sovereign power and beyond our control. We can hope to have communication with them on the issue but they will decided what they do in policy.
Iran and Saudi Arabia: they are the "super powers in the area and thus should be their responsibility to ensure the security and wellfare of these refugees. But they're not stupid or foolish enough to endanger themselves and their own interests by doing so.(a page all country's should take from their playbook)
Oil: The oil and the world's need and dependency on it is the factor that actually gives any motivation to intercede.If it were not for the oil nobody would bother with with that Shithole called the middle East period.. Of course people talk about wanting to ensure stability and peace in the area, but the reason for this is the energy source that is so vital to all if modern civilization.
It's a double edged sword any way you hold it. In short; There are not any real plausible answers to the situation. There has always been upheaval and strife in that po particular part of the world and unfortunately I think there's always going to be... The soft self-sacrificing bleeding heart liberal ideology of the modern era is allergic so it seems to owning up to difficult truths. Iran and Saudi Arabia seem to accept this reality.

D

deleted1046538

Myanmar refugees in Thailand wary of return

Fleeing the fighting between the Myanmar army and armed ethnic groups, refugees have been living in camps across the border in Thailand for decades.

Now that peace talks are under way, some refugees have started going home, but restarting their life has not been easy.

Scott Heidler reports from Bangkok.

GOOGLE

Yemen's orphans at risk of homelessness

Nearly two years of war in Yemen has left more than 10,000 people dead and plunged millions of others into poverty.

There is a warning that orphans in the capital, Sanaa, may be forced onto the street as orphanages are running short of money and are severely overcrowded.

tbh
yeah know its another hopeless futile pursuit full of pseudo hope and
an expectarion of humankinds better side grrrrr
know also thats never going to happen
realistic enough to know there are many possibly 000s of opportunists amonst them as well unfortunately .
Well you have fun being concerned with their loss and sorrow.
However I will do what is in my power to ensure that your pitty does nothing to disrupt my "peaceful joy".
You are familiar with the phrase" better you than me"?

D

deleted1046538

Well you have fun being concerned with their loss and sorrow.
However I will do what is in my power to ensure that your pitty does nothing to disrupt my "peaceful joy".
You are familiar with the phrase" better you than me"?
I'm sure you may be inclined to think that I have crafted this sentiment out if selfish capitalist elitism, however it was mother nature. Survival of the fittest. I believe your liberal heart needs a bandaid.

D

deleted1046538

My entire life including the present has been filled with purely complete joy. I have had a very fortunate easy and blessed life. Which has been and still is filled with love friendship, loyalty, respect, and I have always been aware and thankful for this. However I also believe that a person's life is filled with what they choose to fill it. Then there is of course those people who just think way too much.
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Was supposed to be in a thread in etcetera etcetera.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont get me wrong
have not indicated i wish you nothing less
enjoy life as much as you can matey, no problems there

However I will do what is in my power to ensure that your pitty does nothing to disrupt my "peaceful joy"

rbkwps post

tbh
edit
realistic enough to know there are many possibly 000s of opportunists amonst them as well unfortunately

D

deleted1046538

dont get me wrong
have not indicated i wish you nothing less
enjoy life as much as you can matey, no problems there

However I will do what is in my power to ensure that your pitty does nothing to disrupt my "peaceful joy"

rbkwps post

tbh
edit
realistic enough to know there are many possibly 000s of opportunists amonst them as well unfortunately
The post about joy in my life is for a different thread and I posted it here by accident. However I've stated that sacrificing US security and peace because of pitty for refugees is illogical liberal lefts sentimental dribble. I hate it for them but I'm not in support of risking the security of our nation by taking in refugees from unstable radical parts OK f the world. Better them than us.

D

deleted1046538

This is a tedious and asinine argument. European countries have given an open borders policy type asylum to these "refugees "and they are paying dearly for it. So there is no way that it would be logical what so ever for the US to do the same and invite our own instability and security crisis upon ourselves. It's not prudent or at all sane... The idea is bleeding heart liberal left-wing folly and it's an absurd notion to say the least.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You make very good points.
On asylum: any nation that that would willingly accept into its borders mass numbers of undocumented (in many cases) foreigners who's intentions let alone character cannot be guaranteed to be peaceful, that nation Welcome's it's own destabilization and endangers the peace prosperity and safety of it's citizens. It's just absolute folly and completely imprudent.

You name four different points.

1. Open borders and uncontrolled migration.
This isn't a situation anyone wants. It was a very unusual situation as it happened in Germany in 2015.
The common case is that every migration is controlled, even for asylum. So, if we talk about asylum, we should talk about the average: controlled migration.

2. Documents
Most refugees don't plan to leave their country and ask for asylum.
Usually they leave their hometown and move to a different area of their country first. Only if the whole nation is war territory most people leave their home country. So, if they leave their home they don't think about documents, because they think they won't need them.

Another reason for not having documents is the situation in their home country. Maybe their house has been distroyed, or they had to leave their home within a few minutes.
In this case you can't expect that they have any Documents.

3. Their intention

How do you know?????

All I have noticed, 99.9% of all people don't want any trouble.

4. Destabilized

I think Germany is a good example that a society can handle such a situation.

D

deleted1046538

You name four different points.

1. Open borders and uncontrolled migration.
This isn't a situation anyone wants. It was a very unusual situation as it happened in Germany in 2015.
The common case is that every migration is controlled, even for asylum. So, if we talk about asylum, we should talk about the average: controlled migration.

2. Documents
Most refugees don't plan to leave their country and ask for asylum.
Usually they leave their hometown and move to a different area of their country first. Only if the whole nation is war territory most people leave their home country. So, if they leave their home they don't think about documents, because they think they won't need them.

Another reason for not having documents is the situation in their home country. Maybe their house has been distroyed, or they had to leave their home within a few minutes.
In this case you can't expect that they have any Documents.

3. Their intention

How do you know?????

All I have noticed, 99.9% of all people don't want any trouble.

4. Destabilized

I think Germany is a good example that a society can handle such a situation.
Germany is experiencing social and legal strife and an explosive crime wave. My point is that many Americans line myself are not in favor of granting asylum to these people. You are correct I don't know anything about their intentions and that's the point. I would not be in favor of granting them asylum in the US if their lives depended on it. I'm not endangering my security their sake.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On Russia: Russia like Germany and the other nations of Europe is a sovereign power and beyond our control. We can hope to have communication with them on the issue but they will decided what they do in policy.[/quote]
Correct, we are all sovereign. Even more important that the USA doesn't do isolationism, but be part of the political process.
You can't say, as long as we influence the different powers in the middle east, we well have problems in that are. And at the same time say, we will stop to influence these powers, but we don't care if others will keep on doing it.
Because this won't solve anything.
The USA should try to convince everyone to pull out of the middle east, but with a major plan.
Iran and Saudi Arabia: they are the "super powers in the area and thus should be their responsibility to ensure the security and wellfare of these refugees. But they're not stupid or foolish enough to endanger themselves and their own interests by doing so.(a page all country's should take from their playbook)

To think that they don't run a war, because it will harm both, is not realistic.

How often we had a war between Germany and France, between 1870 and 1940?
Both been the continental superpowers, but had 3 wars with in 70 years.

Currently it looks like you need the USA, Russia or China to prevent Iran and Saudi Arabia from a war.
Now is the question, what is the best solution?
Influence from outside, to prevent a big war, but have to accept that you will have on going small conflicts, because the big conflict can't get solved.
Or, no influence, but very likely a big war, with the hope that this will solve all problems.
Oil: The oil and the world's need and dependency on it is the factor that actually gives any motivation to intercede.If it were not for the oil nobody would bother with with that Shithole called the middle East period.. Of course people talk about wanting to ensure stability and peace in the area, but the reason for this is the energy source that is so vital to all if modern civilization.
So...
It's a double edged sword any way you hold it. In short; There are not any real plausible answers to the situation. There has always been upheaval and strife in that po particular part of the world and unfortunately I think there's always going to be... The soft self-sacrificing bleeding heart liberal ideology of the modern era is allergic so it seems to owning up to difficult truths. Iran and Saudi Arabia seem to accept this reality.
correct, that's why easy answers don't work

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Germany is experiencing social and legal strife and an explosive crime wave.
maybe you should update your source for informations ;)
My point is that many Americans line myself are not in favor of granting asylum to these people. You are correct I don't know anything about their intentions and that's the point. I would not be in favor of granting them asylum in the US if their lives depended on it. I'm not endangering my security their sake.
You don'tknow about their intention, but you fear your security.
This has nothing to do with fakts, but only with emotions.

In this case you should ask yourself, is your position really the better one, or should you rethink everything.

Reactions: Joll

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In this case you should ask yourself, is your position really the better one, or should you rethink everything.
It is not widely known in the USA but we are signatories to a treaty which requires us to take refugees, last amended in 1967;
http://legal.un.org/avl/ha/prsr/prsr.html

Reactions: Perados
D

deleted1046538

I'm not asking myself anything. It's not my problem that their shits fucked up. I think my position is the best and what I think and my self-preservation and that of my loved ones is all I care about.

D

deleted1046538

I'm not asking myself anything. It's not my problem that their shits fucked up. I think my position is the best and what I think and my self-preservation and that of my loved ones is all I care about.
The world overpopulated anyway

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Refugees in Greece defy extreme cold to help the homeless

Temperatures in northern Greece have fallen to -10.

Refugees living in camps have been collecting spare food and donating it to those sleeping on the streets - including homeless Greek families.

Laurence Lee sent this report from Thessaloniki.

Reactions: Perados

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Refugees in Greece defy extreme cold to help the homeless

Temperatures in northern Greece have fallen to -10.

Refugees living in camps have been collecting spare food and donating it to those sleeping on the streets - including homeless Greek families.

Laurence Lee sent this report from Thessaloniki.

OMG... all these pore Greek families. Their lifes are in danger, because of all these refugees, who share their food with them.

Thanks my friend, for these very good news :)