60,000,000 refugees and growing

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
interesting part. I always thought that french was the main language in central and western africa.

by far, I remember that english was the ugliest language I had to learn in school

I want to learn russian, german more than english.
French is the main language, but wide spread is also Creole a different version of English.

Many in W.Afrika speak 3, 4 or 5 languages.

Good that you learned English... will help you more. I would have loved to learn latin, but it's been English. Now I'm happy that I learned it, but still regret that I haven't learned anything else.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
interesting part. I always thought that french was the main language in central and western africa.

by far, I remember that english was the ugliest language I had to learn in school

I think you might find that German is the ugliest most guttural language ever, French French is romantic and Italian very very mama mia!

Reactions: Perados

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The most populous country in West Africa is Nigeria, by a long way. Central Africa is more French speaking, apart from Angola and parts of Cameroon. But when you are talking about any European languages in Africa (unlike in the Americas) they tend to be official or business languages, most people's mother tongue will still be their local language.

The concept of whether a language is attractive or not is highly subjective. Look at French for example, some view the language as soft and romantic, others view it as monotonous and nasal. Personally I think it has its charms, but it certainly lacks the lyrical quality of other romance languages like Spanish, Italian or Brazilian Portuguese.

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The concept of whether a language is attractive or not is highly subjective. Look at French for example, some view the language as soft and romantic, others view it as monotonous and nasal. Personally I think it has its charms, but it certainly lacks the lyrical quality of other romance languages like Spanish, Italian or Brazilian Portuguese.

I'm agree with you. french, latin, greek, italian and portuguese have power and elegance. It comes from the grammar. They avoid vagueness, and change in subtle pronounciation that happens frequently in english.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
continuing to treat the Rohingya refugees like animals,all countries it seems
as bad as WW2,ethnic cleansing of a people
you would think the UN would/could send a force in instead of there usual talk
so many children affected

Bangladesh forces back scores of Rohingya despite Myanmar violence
Bangladesh has forcibly returned 70 Rohignya Muslims to Myanmar as hundreds of people flee the violence triggered by Islamists in Rakhine state. It comes hours after Myanmar forces opened fire on escaping civilians.
37547046_303.jpg

FORGOTTEN REFUGEES: ROHINGYAS MAKE A HOME IN BANGLADESH
Long history of conflict
In Myanmar, Rohingyas have been discriminated against since before the country's independence from Britain in 1948. The group continues to be denied citizenship and voting rights.

http://www.dw.com/en/bangladesh-for...n-newsletter_en_Newsline-2356-html-newsletter

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
continuing to treat the Rohingya refugees like animals,all countries it seems
as bad as WW2,ethnic cleansing of a people
you would think the UN would/could send a force in instead of there usual talk
so many children affected

Bangladesh forces back scores of Rohingya despite Myanmar violence
Bangladesh has forcibly returned 70 Rohignya Muslims to Myanmar as hundreds of people flee the violence triggered by Islamists in Rakhine state. It comes hours after Myanmar forces opened fire on escaping civilians.
37547046_303.jpg

FORGOTTEN REFUGEES: ROHINGYAS MAKE A HOME IN BANGLADESH
Long history of conflict
In Myanmar, Rohingyas have been discriminated against since before the country's independence from Britain in 1948. The group continues to be denied citizenship and voting rights.

http://www.dw.com/en/bangladesh-for...n-newsletter_en_Newsline-2356-html-newsletter
Pore people... but you can't imagen how many people from Bangladesh itself ask for asylum in Germany.
But still not justification to regret refugees by their ethnic.

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes pera
i can imagine, even now huh
ive always regarded the Rohingya as my people/no relation
but been persecuted forever
and you may be younger than me, but i well recall when BANGLADESH was one of the most destitute country/peoples ever, like YEMEN is now
drought/famine/disease
real odd that those countries that have a history of being defeated, often end up being equally as bad to others,when there lot improves a little
many countries/people are like that

Pore people... but you can't imagen how many people from Bangladesh itself ask for asylum in Germany.

EXACTLY
THAT would annoy the F' out of me something terrible
have no hesitation in revoking the German goodwill

"Taking holidays in the country in which you are being persecuted is not on," Merkel said, adding that if it did happen, it could be a reason to re-examine any decision to grant asylum to those involved.

Germany's Angela Merkel: 'Refugees must be distributed fairly'
Chancellor Merkel defended her decision to open German borders in 2015, while also urging EU countries to show solidarity on refugees. In a separate TV appearance, the chancellor dodged a question about her main rival.

40151097_401.png

http://www.dw.com/en/germanys-angel...n-newsletter_en_bulletin-2097-html-newsletter

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fQ5T5wCG4rNVrepaoLrcANJlPV_IUAl9ekzEw5GlE19NiMnAWnBXwgn5alcIcu7v-ROiqpYQg1z3szi7qbZyvl51eWEtv35h04S6oO6WfGy1WTWwErxRWA=s0-d-e1-ft
Rohingya Muslims Attempt to Flee Myanmar Violence
They’re running for their lives. Myanmar’s army has been accused of indiscriminately killing Rohingya Muslims in Rakhine, the country’s poorest region, after militant members of the sect attacked about 30 police stations Friday. Close to 100 people have been killed in clashes since then, and thousands of Rohingya have fled their homes, only to be turned away at the Bangladesh border despite protestations that they’ll be killed if they go back. Pope Francis issued a plea for their safety, calling on “men and women of goodwill” to help Myanmar’s persecuted minority.

SOURCES: BBC,AL JAZEERA

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But still not justification to regret refugees by their ethnic.
and justification to pay collectively to the services provided to refugees when we should focus to pay for children and retired people.
This is an argument that touch a sensitive rope.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and justification to pay collectively to the services provided to refugees when we should focus to pay for children and retired people.
to many cater for the photo shop pictures aimed at tugging the purse strings, many pictures staged and inaccurate rather than concentrate of the poverty at home, poor old people services, children living rough - sort out home first then start overseas.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We shouldn't let play one group that needs support against another that need support as well.

We are wealthy enouvh to support both, different to Bangladesh even if their acting is wrong.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes pera
i can imagine, even now huh
ive always regarded the Rohingya as my people/no relation
but been persecuted forever
and you may be younger than me, but i well recall when BANGLADESH was one of the most destitute country/peoples ever, like YEMEN is now
drought/famine/disease
real odd that those countries that have a history of being defeated, often end up being equally as bad to others,when there lot improves a little
many countries/people are like that

EXACTLY
THAT would annoy the F' out of me something terrible
have no hesitation in revoking the German goodwill

"Taking holidays in the country in which you are being persecuted is not on," Merkel said, adding that if it did happen, it could be a reason to re-examine any decision to grant asylum to those involved.

Germany's Angela Merkel: 'Refugees must be distributed fairly'
Chancellor Merkel defended her decision to open German borders in 2015, while also urging EU countries to show solidarity on refugees. In a separate TV appearance, the chancellor dodged a question about her main rival.

40151097_401.png

http://www.dw.com/en/germanys-angel...n-newsletter_en_bulletin-2097-html-newsletter
Well said Merkel...
But at the same time she miss to present a concept for Germany. We still don't have the capacities to handle the refugees arriving in 2015.

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAVENT FRGOTTEN yu Rohingya

Fourth aid group stops migrant rescue missions in Mediterranean, new focus on Rohingya
The charity MOAS, which has rescued some 40,000 migrants over the past three years, is to end its current operations off the Libyan coast. Instead it will take aid to the Rohingya who have fled violence in Myanmar.

and ,,,

38441575_303.jpg

The Malta-based Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS) on Monday cited an "increasingly complex context" for its decision to suspend operations to rescue migrants in the Mediterranean.

38432685_401.jpg

The number of migrants plying the Mediterranean have fallen dramatically this summer following an EU deal with

http://www.dw.com/en/fourth-aid-gro...editerranean-new-focus-on-rohingya/a-40361079

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

never expected to note two
'biggest jokes of the century this am
and article in its entirety, not just refugee crisis

do ealize and undestand the consequences

those homchos, supposedly the brightest brains in the bussiness i assume, have never come up with a decent solution from the outset

and dont question me what would i do,not my F'n chosen job

Refugee crisis: European Court of Justice rejects quota challenge

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has struck down a challenge from Hungary and Slovakia over the bloc's mandatory refugee quota policy. The ruling is a victory for Brussels, Paris and Berlin.

40281840_303.jpg

39832382_7.png

http://www.dw.com/en/refugee-crisis...n-newsletter_en_Newsline-2356-html-newsletter

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Suu Kyi's silence on Rohingya crisis, explained

Published on Sep 6, 2017
Nobel Peace prize winner, Aung San Suu Kyi has come under fire for not condemning the Rohingya's prosecution in Myanmar. In April, she said "I don't think there is ethnic cleansing going on." She also refused to allow UN investigators access to the region. Now, the country's UN special envoy called for Suu Kyi to step in after violence flared in Rakhine state.
Duncan Crawford explains.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

have no time for this person
been following her plight since she wass locked up/house artrest only, years ago
stooge/puppett spokesperson figurtehead only for MYANMARS Military govt

how she could betray the ROHINYAR people
should never be in power
the mention she s a politcian not an activist is utter BS
she like anyone else can say a few weortds that mean somethiing

Suu Kyi in unenviable position as plight of Rohingya worsens
The scale of the devastation can be seen from space, but there's a reason Myanmar's leader has failed to address the plight of the Rohingya, writes Kayleigh Long.

8866854-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-...ht/8885778?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

'Genocide' in Myanmar

custom-image-94-x-529-nazi-paraphernalia-in-myanmar-data.jpg

In Burma, you see Nazi paraphernalia on the streets. You see people with T-shirts that might have Hitler on them or SS helmets that are used as motorcycle helmets. Whether people are aware of the connotations or not is another question, that we weren't able to answer. We did find that the local nationalist party in Rakhine State used phrases like "defend the fatherland", and they talk about while Hitler and [Heinrich] Himmler may have been enemies of the Jews, they were most likely heroes to the German people. They talk about defence of the blood lines and things like that, which could be inferred to come from Nazi ideolo\\

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-03/rohingya-muslim-genocide-framework-report-myanmar/6906998

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO hesitation in agreeing with Merks on this one
gaurantee some of the refugees who have 'taken advantage' of the situation are likely much more wealthy than you or i
another reason for the destitue lovals of the host country to feel agrieved??

no harm in assuming such where human behaviour is concerned

\
Do refugees travel to their home countries on vacation?
The German media has reported that refugees have been vacationing in the countries from where they fled persecution. How often has this happened, and what types of consequences exist for the refugees who do this?

AJrpVVhqZRLMkX6P2lJufiXcgkJ1b2pxGScLat8D-Alqecn2L1k7nMszXDbGd9ZTJmPX-sYbtv7VrkhuYMkR1HBPJ1w=s0-d-e1-ft
Merkel's political victory after 'open-door policy'
8qfEQZ2FY1DrnVgs5hBl5priwm0M49Q-hKzMm7f5rrTrtT0pRrxOsk7Zqusd2yuA5LY6ftrJzFtoECZZuw8Q5eaSkg=s0-d-e1-ft
Refugee benefits in Germany are 'quite high,' Interior Minister de Maiziere says
8qfEQZ2FY1DrnVgs5hBl5priwm0M49Q-hKzMm7f5rrTrtT0pRrxOsk7Zqusd2yuA5LY6ftrJzFtoECZZuw8Q5eaSkg=s0-d-e1-ft
Sweden to deport 'world's oldest refugee'
Bavarian finance minister willing to send back thousands of refugees
How refugees are settling into Germany, two years on
AfD top candidate Alexander Gauland: Close Germany's borders

http://www.dw.com/en/do-refugees-tr...n-newsletter_en_bulletin-2097-html-newsletter

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pure cunning and deceit
been saying this exact same thing for a couple of years almost
think her only possible 'out'/save face now is to accuse her minimal standing with that corrupt MYANMAR Military govt
not that i feel any sympathy for her now/or since she has been in that puppett/stooge role

.ironical the below,both of which i prefer haha
BBC/CNN/NYT and most others, BS media,only give coverage when it suits them
SOURCES: DW,AL JAZEERA

mJV7XFUM-b0k6Yw8HZb_plxRJKhh7RtbVsyywsFXXerAyRMe7wfdSXIEjATpuEs20zu9ta9Aib2JdPjKcuQnQEjGE0dq6PteIp17TI6vbbSoICeywWAKzA=s0-d-e1-ft
Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi to Skip UN General Assembly
She’s got some explaining to do. As the crisis in Myanmar over reported systemic killings and expulsions of Rohingya Muslims has mounted, so has criticism of Nobel Peace Prize laureate Suu Kyi. Myanmar’s leader has refused to condemn military crackdowns on the Rohingya after a small band of Muslim rebels attacked police, and now says she’ll skip next week’s U.N. gathering to focus on the “terrorist attacks.” Meanwhile, the U.N. Security Council is meeting about the crisis today, but with Russia and China backing Myanmar, no action is expected.

SOURCES: DW,AL JAZEERA

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Within the past 12 month the number of refugees has increased by 10 million people, to now over 60 million refugees world wide. Everyday another 47,000 people more desite to leave their home

Reasons are war, failed states, dictatorships and economical problems.

To feed and guarantee a minimum standard for living for all current refugees, the world would have to spend around 60 billions per annual. (Probably even more)

What do you think are solutions to solve the refugee problem?

How should we care for them?
How should we solve the causes for so many refugees?

And please think about a long term solution. For example Syria. Just to make sure that Assad will be gone and ISIS is beaten won't be enough.
The "rebellions" are more than 20 different groups of interest, one of them is Al Qaida. Also would the Kurds demand their own state. How to solve this?

What about Ethiopia? How would you make sure that freedom, peace, security and prosperity would rule and the war lords don't have a chance to get back in power?

How to stop boko haram in Mali?

Chose a hot spot for refugee emigration and tell us how you would solve it.

Doing away with Islam in those countries would lead to tremendous results. Requiring people to renounce Islam before being allowed to come into this country would be another easy fix.
Or at least require them to formally renounce certain statements in the Koran regarding the destructing of other religions before being allowed into this country. That would be more feasible. There are many such statements.

If such people are as truly "moderate" as they claim, then they will happily and with no issue whatsoever formally renounce any and every statement in the Koran that instructs them to kill people like me. If they refuse then they are obviously not "moderate" Muslims.
Its a very simple test of true moderation.

There are many other immigrants and refugees of other religions, but keeping out the Islamic madness completely would be the first practical step.