Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well done CANADA
and its new govt/climate change expectation as well, good for you

below is ftrom amnesty inbternational

IT'S TIME FOR CANADA TO BE A LEADER

It’s been over two months since the body of three-year-old Alan Kurdi washed ashore on a Turkish beach. His family was just one of thousands fleeing the brutal conflict in Syria in search of safety in Europe, and in Canada.

Canadians reacted to this tragedy with an overwhelming expression of goodwill through offers to sponsor and assist refugees. The commitment by the newly elected government to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of 2015 is a welcome signal that Canada’s refugee policies are changing for the better.

www.aljazeera.com: Canada to fall short on 25,000-refugee pledge

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as exected, here we go wiuth just one reasson, Eurtope is becomminmg anti migrant refugheeracisim in POLAND and probably elsewehere
be a lot of this to contend withracisim the firsdt to raise its ugly head ..

the kondness and goodwill thrown out the window when uoiu have these thappenings
going to be a lot lot more of this, just started ..

Immigrants cope with racism in Poland

Published on Nov 27, 2015
Anti-racism groups across Europe have reported a spike in attacks on Muslims and other minorities in recent days. This trend is particularly strong in eastern Europe and in Poland a new right-wing government wants to make it harder for refugees to enter.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are some nasty under-currents in Polish society. As well as the present anti-immigrant rhetoric there's a failure to come to terms with what people living in their territory and often ethnic Poles did during the 2WW. There's a failure to come to terms with how German populations in Poland were treated after 1945.

There are also some reasonable views. For example last year Poland admitted about 330,000 Ukrainian migrants, which is a huge number to be absorbed within Poland. Poland has a view of its own history as having endured occupation first by Germany then by the USSR, then as having thrown off the Communist yoke through its own actions; implicitly Poles feel that nationals of other nations should do as they did. Poland sees Syrian migrants as (first) not Poland's problem as Poland has taken very many migrants and (second) an issue for Syrian people to solve.

Reactions: rbkwp

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is not realistic to have an open-border, no matter how compassionate we feel. Limits must come - period.

Another thing many people around the world don't get: each person can't have 5-10 kids; otherwise, we'll all die from overpopulation as people live longer than ever before.

Be fruitful and multiply and then die and disintegrate.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
e n joyed and liked very much your 2 guts contribution
gives me a more instant understanding of the situation

have always had a very soft spot for the Polish nation and its people since the days of there ill treatment

i take delight when i read of Poles in the UK ha
please dont add and perhaps shatter those wonderful dreams J ha ..
but do as you will, always nice to read your perspective ..

Reactions: BIGBULL29

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
e n joyed and liked very much your 2 guts contribution
gives me a more instant understanding of the situation

have always had a very soft spot for the Polish nation and its people since the days of there ill treatment

i take delight when i read of Poles in the UK ha
please dont add and perhaps shatter those wonderful dreams J ha ..
but do as you will, always nice to read your perspective ..

My fav Europeans: The Dutch and the Poles.

Best conversations in my life have been with Dutch people. No topic is ever too taboo. They are pleasantly real about life when talking to strangers, provided they're friendly enough to talk to. LOL.

And many Poles are so real and gentle - hard to not want to hold in your arms.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
no disagreement there with your analysis on the dutch
have many who came here after the war and there 2nd generation are a lot better than thre fathers hah
but expect the kids were not subjected to the war dramas
not meaning that nastily

actually had a great 3 weeks in Holland, and met a dutchman on island i lived on for 8 years, showed him around for several days
he was interested in every conceivable thing, from frogs to skink lizards, pub life ha
not every countries people has a thirst for knowledge about anything and everything, he did and it enhanced my opinion of the dutch
there are some countries people who are very one track minded,
full of blatant arrogance, theyre best in the world, so they think???

Reactions: BIGBULL29

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
smile
no disagreement there with your analysis on the dutch
have many who came here after the war and there 2nd generation are a lot better than thre fathers hah
but expect the kids were not subjected to the war dramas
not meaning that nastily

actually had a great 3 weeks in Holland, and met a dutchman on island i lived on for 8 years, showed him around for several days
he was interested in every conceivable thing, from frogs to skink lizards, pub life ha
not every countries people has a thirst for knowledge about anything and everything, he did and it enhanced my opinion of the dutch
there are some countries people who are very one track minded,
full of blatant arrogance, theyre best in the world, so they think???

I know what you're saying in your last sentence. It's nauseating.

Ignorance is non-excusingly abundant in North America and a few other places in the world.

There are always people in every country you won't like, or even hate. But I just love the Dutch.

Let's go all Dutch with Polish whipped cream! You can't wrong (they're beautiful people, too!).

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Turkey OK to blow up a Russian war plane
thinking they have got away with it
shjithead president now saying, wish it dident happen

stin grenades/sown up lips/razor wire
one war zone to another

WELCOME TO EUROPE migrant/refugees
enter at your own peril, it seems

lets see whaty and how thery treat the Syrian refugees it seems the Eu is trying to get them to keep, for a paltry 3 b
using the refugees as a bargaining chip wouldent be against the Turk mentality i shouldent think
Eus being a total arse to themselve
stand by for an even quicker demise of the Eu

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is not realistic to have an open-border, no matter how compassionate we feel. Limits must come - period.
no way "period"

So, you install a limit of, let's say, 500,000 refugees in total...
And now, the 500,001st refugee stands at you border. What will you do to him?
Will you tell him to go back to Syria and hope for the best not to get killed?
What if he tries to cross your border, will you shoot at him? Because this is the only way to realise a "limit"... just because you define a "limit" won't solve the cause of refugees, nor will it stop them from coming.

Before 1989, Germany was separated by a wall and by a fence. Neither the wall, nor the fence stopped people from moving from east to west.
Only the soldiers shooting at them did...

Another thing many people around the world don't get: each person can't have 5-10 kids; otherwise, we'll all die from overpopulation as people live longer than ever before.
and this is in context to the current refugee crisis, because?
Be fruitful and multiply and then die and disintegrate.
wow

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
10 Facts; Europe's Muslim Minorities

I learned something new this morning after reading The Globalist Quiz in the paper
  1. France has 10 times more Muslims than the USA
  2. Muslims make up less than 1% of the population; nearly 4:10 of them are born here.
In the four EU countries that recently voted against a common approach to distributing the refugees- the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungry and Romania-the percentage levels of Muslims is even lower than in the USA.
This is clearly a somewhat statistically skewed factoid, disregarding population density, land mass, etc.
It's also culturally skewed to show the USA is doing enough.

Reactions: Perados

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
no way "period"

So, you install a limit of, let's say, 500,000 refugees in total...
And now, the 500,001st refugee stands at you border. What will you do to him?
Will you tell him to go back to Syria and hope for the best not to get killed?
What if he tries to cross your border, will you shoot at him? Because this is the only way to realise a "limit"... just because you define a "limit" won't solve the cause of refugees, nor will it stop them from coming.

Before 1989, Germany was separated by a wall and by a fence. Neither the wall, nor the fence stopped people from moving from east to west.
Only the soldiers shooting at them did...

and this is in context to the current refugee crisis, because? wow

What's the purpose of borders and countries?

No one wants to shoot or kill any immigrant, but limits must come at some point. There are thousands of people dying all over India and Africa from hunger, prostitution, disease, etc. Are you as concerned about them as you are about Syrian refugees?

If you're so worried about the refugee crisis, then go fight for a better Middle East. Fight ISIS, fight terrorist groups, etc. That's what I tell all people to do. Sign up and go fight like brave men did hundreds of years ago. And if you're anti-military, I don't know what to tell you as freedom isn't free like many young people believe today. Sitting back and thinking through rose-colored glasses that Germany and other nations can take in millions of immigrants is as silly as saying 2 +2 = 5.

The world should rebuild Syria and Afghanistan. That's a realistic and feasible solution to some degree. That's realistic-based compassion. But as long as world democracies sit back and Islamic extremists take over, then there is no hope, I'm afraid.

Overpopulation is a world threat. Nothing to do with showing compassion, OR the refugee crisis, per say. Just babblin' on.

Take care.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Turning your advice 180; Lets stop meddling in other people's backyards. Let's confine our interests to our own. This thing called Capitalism which is based on Scarcity, meaning there is never enough, relies on expansion to survive. It may be great for business, but it's horrible on people and the environment.
French President Hollande succinctly said a couple of days ago, the goal was to get rid of Daesh and then "rebuild Syria".
For that to happen, first, makes sure no innocent civilians and friendly terrorists are targeted. Now what the hell is he saying there? What does it take to turn an innocent civilian into a "friendly terrorist" and a "friendly terrorist" Into a member of Daesh? These are all lil fuckin word games, these guys are playin, to keep the flow of refugees going one way and the flow of weapons going the other. What's that. The last shipment got blown up or captured, no problem, here's some more..
Hey man, People are making money ; I haven't heard anyone on Wall Street or The City of London complaining..Muslims killing Muslims?, fugitaboutit..When it's safe enough, we'll go back in there with all these contractors and civil engineers and frame the place in pipelines,

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

i wouldent trust the Turks, the way they mishandeled/bungled Russia
there PM 'he wont talk to me'
'regret what we did' what i did you ass ..
EU seeks deal with Turkey to curb refugee crisis
google

EU seeks deal with Turkey to curb refugee crisis

Published on Nov 29, 2015
The European Union has started negotiations with Turkey in Brussels, seeking a deal that will limit the flow of refugees into the continent.

Eu sucking up to TURKEY currently
suspect something very suspicious going on with the Turks/Eu/NATO and the entire shebang
eityher way thje Eu is in a lot of shit!!!

EU courts Turkey to take in more refugees

Published on Nov 28, 2015
European Union leaders will host Turkey for a special summit on Sunday. The refugee crisis is expected to be top of the agenda.Turkey has agreed in principle to an EU plan to take in more refugees in exchange for more than $3bn and freer travel for Turks into the EU.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the purpose of borders and countries?
good question...
Maybe we should rethink the idea of countries ;)
No one wants to shoot or kill any immigrant, but limits must come at some point.
don't want to, but you will have to... that is the logic consequence of a limit.
So, do you want to shoot at refugees as soon as the limit is reached?

Currently Macedonia has closed its border to Greece, in the past few days conflicts between refugees and the police has started.
As soon as even more refugees arrive and the situation gets worse, Macedonia will have to desite; open the border or shoot
There are thousands of people dying all over India and Africa from hunger, prostitution, disease, etc. Are you as concerned about them as you are about Syrian refugees?
yes, i do feel similar for them... but with the difference that in most parts of these areas is no war.

But in both cases, Syria and the areas you named,we have to offer everyone help as long as we refuse to improve their situation.

In central and south America, the USA installed dictatorships, to guarantee American companies a good business. The EU blackmails African nations, to guarantee European companies a good business.
Britain and France had a very good outcome by colonizing India and south east Asia. These areas still have to suffer under this era...

Why shouldn't we feel responsible?
If you're so worried about the refugee crisis, then go fight for a better Middle East. Fight ISIS, fight terrorist groups, etc. That's what I tell all people to do. Sign up and go fight like brave men did hundreds of years ago.
you mean, like all the brave Americans and Brits who gave freedom and democracy to Iraq? - you understand that NO national army, even less a western army, will be able to beat ISIS?
There is no military solution, but only a political/economical one...
And if you're anti-military, I don't know what to tell you as freedom isn't free like many young people believe today. Sitting back and thinking through rose-colored glasses that Germany and other nations can take in millions of immigrants is as silly as saying 2 +2 = 5.
If Jordanian can handle 1.5 million refugees at a population of 4 million people, Germany should be able to handle 2 million refugees at a population of 82 million people. (Even 5 millions should be possible - and if every western nation would think like this we could solve every problem without any struggle)
In the past 10 month of 2015, 1.2 million refugges arrived. Till the end of the year it may go up to 1.5 million... and we can handle it!

I never would pick up a gun to "solve the problem" - i try a different way...
As a volunteer i give German lessons, i collect clothes for refugees, i support a young refugee who arrived without his parents and i support a Kindergarten in Afghanistan, to improve the situation outside Germany.

What are you doing, to make sure that your "limit" never will get reached?
The world should rebuild Syria and Afghanistan. That's a realistic and feasible solution to some degree. That's realistic-based compassion. But as long as world democracies sit back and Islamic extremists take over, then there is no hope, I'm afraid.
and what should happen to all the refugees while you fight Islamic extremists and rebuild Afghanistan and Syria?
Should they stay where they are and die or should they move to a safe place?

Last edited:

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All these comments about
"We can't and shouldn't take all the refugees"... "we have to solve the cause for all the refugees"
is bullshit.

It's like a fire fighter stands in front of a burning house and says to all the people running out of the house "I can't work like this. Please, every resident has to go back into the burning house. I have to solve the cause first!"

Sure, on the long term we should fight the causes. But right now, we have to care for all the people trying to safe their lifes

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
good question...
Maybe we should rethink the idea of countries ;) don't want to, but you will have to... that is the logic consequence of a limit.
So, do you want to shoot at refugees as soon as the limit is reached?

Currently Macedonia has closed its border to Greece, in the past few days conflicts between refugees and the police has started.
As soon as even more refugees arrive and the situation gets worse, Macedonia will have to desite; open the border or shootyes, i do feel similar for them... but with the difference that in most parts of these areas is no war.

But in both cases, Syria and the areas you named,we have to offer everyone help as long as we refuse to improve their situation.

In central and south America, the USA installed dictatorships, to guarantee American companies a good business. The EU blackmails African nations, to guarantee European companies a good business.
Britain and France had a very good outcome by colonizing India and south east Asia. These areas still have to suffer under this era...

Why shouldn't we feel responsible? you mean, like all the brave Americans and Brits who gave freedom and democracy to Iraq? - you understand that NO national army, even less a western army, will be able to beat ISIS?
There is no military solution, but only a political/economical one...
If Jordanian can handle 1.5 million refugees at a population of 4 million people, Germany should be able to handle 2 million refugees at a population of 82 million people. (Even 5 millions should be possible - and if every western nation would think like this we could solve every problem without any struggle)
In the past 10 month of 2015, 1.2 million refugges arrived. Till the end of the year it may go up to 1.5 million... and we can handle it!

I never would pick up a gun to "solve the problem" - i try a different way...
As a volunteer i give German lessons, i collect clothes for refugees, i support a young refugee who arrived without his parents and i support a Kindergarten in Afghanistan, to improve the situation outside Germany.

What are you doing, to make sure that your "limit" never will get reached? and what should happen to all the refugees while you fight Islamic extremists and rebuild Afghanistan and Syria?
Should they stay where they are and die or should they move to a safe place?

Suffering is suffering, whether it results from war or not. I'd rather help AIDS victims in India for my charity work. Thank you.

Best of luck in helping refugees. I won't knock you for it. It's a beautiful thing. Mother Theresa knew her limits in India. They do exist.

Not everything is the fault of the West. Africa would be even worse without Western intervention, even if it has very non-kosher intentions. Imagine the AIDS crisis if the West never intervened?

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Suffering is suffering, whether it results from war or not. I'd rather help AIDS victims in India for my charity work. Thank you.
the difference is, you can give an AIDS victim medicine IN India, but it will be difficult to protect a Syrian IN Syria from bombs falling from the sky
Best of luck in helping refugees. I won't knock you for it. It's a beautiful thing. Mother Theresa knew her limits in India. They do exist.

Not everything is the fault of the West. Africa would be even worse without Western intervention, even if it has very non-kosher intentions. Imagine the AIDS crisis if the West never intervened?
no, africa would be better of without the west...

Imagen the AIDS crisis without the Pope telling them condoms aren't allowed ;)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
the difference is, you can give an AIDS victim medicine IN India, but it will be difficult to protect a Syrian IN Syria from bombs falling from the sky no, africa would be better of without the west...

Imagen the AIDS crisis without the Pope telling them condoms aren't allowed ;)

Many dying people in the Third World have no one to help them as they live in extreme poverty and torteruous conditions.. No different than a war zone. It's not good to compare sufferings.

The West gives AIDS medicines to many Africans. Otherwise, they'd die. Also, many religious and non-religious do beautiful acts of kindness for the impoverished continent.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the latest info pera
the interest of the media is slowly increasing again i notice
your personal assisdstance is good to hear of
imagine many ghermans may have that attitude also ..