60,000 profile visits!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Congrats to PieterJoke to be the first member on this site to reach 60,000 posts. He's a class act and one one of the nicest, honest and least-intelligible people on this site. :wink:

Maybe he can tell us what the weather is like way up there.

I'll second that.
And congrats to rex for hitting all the bases.:tongue:
All part of what makes ol' Piet so luvabul.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Great accomplishment!

How did you determine that he is the first? We can sort members by date of joining, age, and number of posts. It would be nice to be able to sort by number of profile visits as well. Is there a way?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Great accomplishment!

How did you determine that he is the first? We can sort members by date of joining, age, and number of posts. It would be nice to be able to sort by number of profile visits as well. Is there a way?

Lol, I just found out I'm not the first... but yeah that other person has her visitors in suspicious circumstances :rolleyes: and that is normal for that person...

For example, she was so sure about herself in august that she had the most visitors, she had 32 000, while monster had 33 000 and I had 50 000... She wasn't that happy with me and monster having more and "ughed" me multiple times..
Now she suddenly has 66 000 visitors after two months... realising she is a woman on a gayish site... so no dick... she doesn't contribute much on here... so yeah, how suspicious can that be :rolleyes:

But thanks people, Rex, much appreciated lol

Big kisses to you all X

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Now she suddenly has 66 000 visitors after two months...

Yes, she must have entered the site without logging in. Profile views by non-members do count toward the total. So she must have sat for hours on her own profile hitting refresh over and over.

It's a way to inflate the truth about something other than the usual inches!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lol, I just found out I'm not the first... but yeah that other person has her visitors in suspicious circumstances :rolleyes: and that is normal for that person...

For example, she was so sure about herself in august that she had the most visitors, she had 32 000, while monster had 33 000 and I had 50 000... She wasn't that happy with me and monster having more and "ughed" me multiple times..
Now she suddenly has 66 000 visitors after two months... realising she is a woman on a gayish site... so no dick... she doesn't contribute much on here... so yeah, how suspicious can that be :rolleyes:

Big kisses to you all X

Someone pointed that out to me recently. I'm not exactly sure how, but apparently there are ways to churn these numbers if, in fact, those kinds of things are important to you.

I don't mean you, Pete. We all know your stats are legit and well-deserved. Again, congrats.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Big kisses to you all X

Oh Boo hoo hoo.
Yes you are incredibly nice as I can see by your whiny post.
Seriously I thought we were the only two women on a gayish site as you call it.:rolleyes:
Perhaps putting some effort into being nice will do something for you.
It is just a site for people with large cocks not straight or gay.
Just for laughs whom are you referring to?

Yes, she must have entered the site without logging in. Profile views by non-members do count toward the total. So she must have sat for hours on her own profile hitting refresh over and over.

Wow That person must really love this site to spend
so much time on here!

Infuckingcredible!:eek:
Get real guys. I have been made aware of one or two of our members to the north who have had careers as hackers though.
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Great accomplishment!

I checked a few months back in a thread about who has the highest post count. Mine stopped at 16,000 when I disabled it a year ago. A few months back, Monster and CB had about 32,000 hits, while Pieter had about 50,000. How things have changed, and not how one might expect!

Jeez Louise Rex! 4 days ago just called, they want their news back :wink: :tongue:

Wow. That was the one day that I tore myself from this site.

At least they had the brains to stop at a realistic number like 66,000. 100,000 would have been too obvious. :rolleyes:

I have been made aware of one or two of our members to the north who have had careers as hackers though.
C.B.:saevil:

You obviously aren't referring to me, unless this is another unprovoked attack on your behalf. This is a serious accusation.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You obviously aren't referring to me, unless this is another unprovoked attack on your behalf. This is a serious accusation.

I'm quite sure she's not, Rex. I have it on good authority she means to implicate Sarah Palin.

Now, back away from the gun.

Last edited: