D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having said all passed without incident here, I did check my gallery earlier, though, only to discover this... :cool:

Attachments

D

deleted3272

Today is my bitrhday, my day sucked. then on the way home from work my truck got fucked up:mad: i should have stayed home.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
headbang8 said:
And in New York, at lunchtime, it was precisely sixty-six degrees farenheit.

And you still have time to make another 30 posts today if you feel the urge. :rolleyes:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I heard this on NPR today, so it must be true.

Apparently Revelation was referring to the emperor Nero, whose name in the original Hebrew (was it Hebrew?) numerologically added up to "six hundred, three-score-and-six." If you spelled it differently, it added up to 616, also another sign of the beast. And the passage surrounding it referred to someone based in Rome lording it over Christians and Jews.

Case closed.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mercurialbliss said:
Or had any unusual tattoos.

Didn't get a chance to see if he had any unusual tattoos.... What kind of interviews are YOU used to, lady?:wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Dilznick said:
The portals of hell have opened. The screams of the suffering dead filter through the cityscape like December frost. Moaning regrets long since buried under pitchfork and flame.

I think you're forgetting that Dubya can be president for only two terms.:cool:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mjcp said:
Didn't get a chance to see if he had any unusual tattoos.... What kind of interviews are YOU used to, lady?:wink:

Let me rephrase. I meant visible unusual tattoos. Buy hey, if company policy requires all applicants to be strip-searched, it must be a fun place to work:biggrin1:

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pecker said:
Gee, Hillary Clinton looks the same today as she did yesterday. I thought she'd grow horns or something.
lol
Bill seems to be having his daily office affairs still. i dare say Bill carries the horns in their relationship

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had to monitor some "Horns across Hawthrorn" thing for awhile. I had to go before the picture, but across the whole Hawthrorn bridge and they hold there hands in the air in the horns shape while they snap pictures at 6:06. A whole bunch of churchs brought people to a point above the city so that they can watch all the sin'ers burn when things fell from the sky.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
headbang8 said:
I heard this on NPR today, so it must be true.

Apparently Revelation was referring to the emperor Nero, whose name in the original Hebrew (was it Hebrew?) numerologically added up to "six hundred, three-score-and-six." If you spelled it differently, it added up to 616, also another sign of the beast. And the passage surrounding it referred to someone based in Rome lording it over Christians and Jews.

Case closed.

Well, the "six hundred, three-score and six" is in Apocalypse (or Revelations, to you Papists). Some papyrus copies show it as 616 but that may be a transcription error (an easier error in Greek than in English). The Greek letters were used for both letters and numerals, hence "spelling" a number.

Although a popular theory, I don't buy that Nero/Hebrew connection, as John wrote Apocalypse in Greek - working Hebrew in there is a stretch. Of course if it's actually prophecy he might not be expected to understand its real meaning, and maybe Hebrew can worm its way in after all. With Hebrew one can let the kabbalistic tradition loose on it, and anything could happen.

My current favorite is that it means the Web. Sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet being w (actually, more realistically, v), 666 translates to www.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
missbec said:
lol
i dare say Bill carries the horns in their relationship

Old BJ carried some kind of horn in another relationship, that's for damn sure.

Monica to dry cleaner: "Can I get these stains out of my dress?"
Dry cleaner: "Come again?"

Monica: "No, mayonnaisse!"

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I like the www thing :D Very nice!

As Freddie says, "bible believing christians" should know that the end of the world will be like "a thief in the night". That means it comes unexpectedly, with no prior announcement, and probably when you feel safest of all.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Dr. Dilznick said:
The portals of hell have opened. The screams of the suffering dead filter through the cityscape like December frost. Moaning regrets long since buried under pitchfork and flame.

So you saw "The Omen 666" and preferred the original version from 1976 too !