69'ing

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
So i love the idea of 69ing with a girl. But i wonder, is it really worth it? If i was focusing on eating her out, i doubt i could focus on cumming myself. And im sure it would be the same for her. Also, if i was focusing on the blowjob, i don't think i could "deliver" while eating her out.

What do you people think?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you hit on the difficulty with 69ing. Is it really worth it? Well, how much does it really cost :confused:

Try it for fun sometime. See who can make the other cum first.

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me personally, it's not really my thing, for exactly the reason you state. I can either focus on giving great head, or focus on how good it feels to get head. If I try to do both I'm gonna end up half-assing it.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
GIVING A GOOD HEAD NEEDS HARD WORKING MAKE THE FUCKER REALLY SPEW IT; GETTING HEAD IS ALSO GREAT.IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK JSUT DO ONE THING.YOU CAN ALWAYS THROW A DICE WHO GETS IT FIRST.iTS TRU CUM TASTE BETTER WHEN NOT CUM YET ONESELF

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
69er is pure fun.
Sure sometimes you have to 'focus' to cum, but who said you had to? Sometimes it's just simply a good tease, entree, foreplay... whatever, it just spices things up.

I love it, it's the easiest way to deep throat without (eventually) gagging.
It's also satisfying when you realise your partner has slowly come to a holt in what they are doing, because they are so mesmerised by the touch of your mouth and what you're doing to them.

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love 69'ing. gives me a chance to give her what she likes and since my girl loves giving me head its twice as fun.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As others have stated, it can also be great part of fore-play. It can also be fun until orgasm.

Life can and should be fun.

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i was focusing on eating her out, i doubt i could focus on cumming myself. .

What do you people think?

Well I guess that's the positive point...Also I found 69ing abit hard with a female partner... things are always not so close...he he

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Sex, '69' included, isn't about cumming at the same time as your partner(that's relatively rare to do), or even the orgasm at all in some cases.
69 is a great way to pleasure each other, particularly if one/both enjoy giving oral sex, you don't have to cum for it to be an enjoyable experience.

It's always worth it.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go for it, With a dick like yours,you will have the best time of you life.
Camon try it ??/ she will loved.anyway.don't you puss it, to deep,let her take it slowly enjoyed.don't come jet, let her give you a nice blow job, and you will see, she will blow you head off. Don't think abouted go for it
Good luck Mate

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I have found the less I worry about cumming the better it is. As I get close he gets so turned on he usually cums first. It is a great way to have fun with each other.

Honeydew

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife doesn't really enjoy me eating her pussy anyway, but she says she doesn't like to 69 because she can't concentrate on sucking me. I think she just doesn't want me to lick her.