69'ing

69ing is one of my favorite positions. I think it's hot as hell when the girl climbs over to put it in my face. I couldn't care less about focusing on my dick, because I figure, the less I worry about it, the more I can give to her (and longer, too) It's without a doubt one of the sexiest feelings in the world. Maybe I just love giving oral, but to me it's better than just getting a blowjob.

That's usually my mission, though.

Halfway through, I'll tend to turn her over and dive in anyway, saving the rest for later. I've had a million orgasms, mine can wait for someone else's.

freakflow

Just Browsing
Media
69er is pure fun.
Sure sometimes you have to 'focus' to cum, but who said you had to? Sometimes it's just simply a good tease, entree, foreplay... whatever, it just spices things up.

I love it, it's the easiest way to deep throat without (eventually) gagging.
It's also satisfying when you realise your partner has slowly come to a holt in what they are doing, because they are so mesmerised by the touch of your mouth and what you're doing to them.

100% totally completely agree.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
69 isn't one of my favourite things, I tend to forget what I'm supposed to be doing :)

I get that, SP, but that's exactly what I like about 69: losing yourself so it's hard to feel where you start and end, as well as where the pleasure is coming from. Hard to know what to focus on so I just bounce back and forth. Makes me good for a very long drive. Most guys just wanna cum as quickly as possible, making the fan-fucking-tastic pleasure of edging an impossible thing for them to experience.

So, 69'ing is one my favorite things to do but unfortunately, my dick goes straight up hard as a rock. Which means my partners have to position themselves in such a way that I usually end up eating a lot of ass. But, as it's a fav activity of mine, is just fine by me!!!!:tongue:

As they say, it's ALL good. So I recommend not focusing on the goal so much and see how far you go anyway.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never cum from oral anyway, so it's never a matter of having to "focus on cumming" (hell, that's never my focus during sex anyway...sometimes, it's just the opposite. :p). it's a nice combination of sensation because i LOVE eating a girl out, so i'm satisfying that oral fixation and getting my cock sucked at the same time. couldn't do it with my last girlfriend, though. we tried a couple of times and she'd get too distracted from enjoying what i was doing to her that she'd forget to keep sucking my cock...which i didn't have a problem with but she'd become aware of it and then feel guilty. and then the last time she got so into it she start to just grind back on my face and nearly smothered me. which i thought was kind of cool for a little bit, but when i backed off for a second to take a breath, she became too self conscious and she never wanted to do it again. so we just went down on each other normally from there. sigh...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love it, especially with the man on top. It's the domination aspect. He is teasing me while controlling me by f**king my mouth. Very sexy.

It's also enjoyable to take your time and taste each other. Yes, you get distracted, but that is part of what I love. Knowing he is feeling so good that he simply starts moving his hips, feeling his hands tighten on my thighs. And you reach a point where it becomes so exciting you are both lost in your own feelings.

Oh, yes. It's a great postion!!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
69 isn't one of my favourite things, I tend to forget what I'm supposed to be doing :)

It's really sexy when my wife is so focused on her orgasm that she forgets that my cock is still in her mouth, luckily she doesn't bite!

She always comes first and then is to sensitive for me to continue so she switches ends and finishes me off in her mouth.

I agree with spoiled princess. Sometimes it's fun to catch a bit of the ass, as long as they keep it clean.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love having sex in a relaxed manner, with neither of us making an effort to have an orgasm, but just enjoying how good it feels and taking pleasure in giving each other pleasure. 69 is a great way to do this. Often, one of will have one of those orgasms that just "sneaks up" on you. Even then, it's fun to try not to thrust or grind, but to try to relax and just let the sensations flow. Actually, it takes an effort to relax during orgasm, but for me, this makes it all the more intense.

My favorite type of sex is oral, working on each other one at a time, preferably with lots of eye contact, so we can enjoy the visual stimulation of watching our respective "things" getting worked on by our partner, and seeing the pleasure in each other's faces.

However, it's great to have lots of variety, and as PussyWellington said in a previous post, it's a great way to spend an afternoon.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
over 7 good at math.Like your cum pics even if you only cum for pussy