6inch or 9inch (who is better)

justfantasy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey girls,
Tell us honestly, which is better a 6 incher with 6 girth or a 9 incher with 5.5 girth. Just think reply honestly.....:confused:
Obviously It is clear that 7 or 7.5 is the best. But you have to chose from above given sizes.

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and i await wif bated breath for the stats
and views from all this ladies

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I have decent girth? Not asking if I'm anything special, but what exactly is the average anyway?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I think we are all assuming actual intercourse preference. But what do women like when you are rolling it between your hands, looking at it, and maybe performing a little dick opus of great fun. I'd say that in that case you are interested in an aesthetic. Not short and fat or long and lean but rather well hung which on AVERAGE is between 6.5 X 5.5 and 7.5 X 6.

Which maybe 1 in 5 men probably fit into this category maybe 2.

I've always wondered what gay men like in size. Women complain about size and anal sex al the time anyone ever hear bottom men state a preference?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, I'd say that it almost all depends on the man's personality before we get into the sack, then his skills when we do get into bed borfore intercourse, and then his skills with his cock.

However, all things equal, I''d take 6X6 any day over a 9, especially since 9 inch cocks hit my cervix and can REALLY hurt. Plus, like some of the other ladies, girth is more important than length for me.

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I'm a guy, but I'd definately take 6 inches over 9. Of course, I'd like something a bit thinner, too. I wouldn't ever turn someone down for being too big, but in an ideal world, it would certainly be nice to have something smaller to play with easier.

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From articles i've read, a huge part of women (like 80% or so) prefer a good girth to a good length :)

Sad for me i'm more long than really thick lol

*jumps by the window*

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answers depend on personal preferences (girth > length OR length < girth), thus it varies.

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
hmm....a long 9 inches, or an average 6 inches with a lil more meat to it.

I love being pounded by long hard strokes!! I absolutely love it.

5 and 6 inches just does not do it for me. As as soon as the guy pulls out, it feels like nothing is in my pussy.

THats the biggest advantage of lenght, and its something most women understate on this board.

A 9'' guy can plow you, then when he on his outstroke, he still basically leaves 4 or 5 inches in me. No 6 inch guy can do that.

Also, I love getting fucked deeped, so to me the 9 incher is a no brainer. Besides, 5.5'' is plenty girth.