6inchwonder's very detailed PE log (+ template)

6inchwonder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone, first post here on these forums although I've been a reader for a while.

So after a few attempts at this PE thing (we're talking like 2 week shots at it) I've decided to keep myself a detailed log in order to help stay on track/motivated.

I've seen so many shabby logs I decided to go an extra step with mine so I can look back any time and know exactly what I did and when. This could possibly help me find out what worked best for me, as I will be adding in some variation. I've made it a rather easy to duplicate for any of you who are interested, you can enjoy the same benefits I soon will.

The log includes:
- a template for each week (copy/paste on new excel tab.)
- a key for various terms/abbreviations I used (feel free to change it for yourself.)
- a totals page where you can keep track of each weekly gain in one spot.
- a graph page linked to the totals page, which should automatically populate itself as you enter in your week end measurements.

Feel free to reply with any questions or suggestions on things I should add, either for myself or just something you'd like to have for yourself but aren't quite sure how to add.

Hope this helps a few of you, I know it made things a lot easier on me.

RapidShare DL:
pe_log.xlsx

I'm following Big Al's beginner guide if anyone was wondering.

And also I'd like to thank you Big Al I read a lot of your posts on altpenis and ended up here. You've got tons of useful information and you're always willing to help out!

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would it be possible for you to post your journal in xls format for those of us that are Windows challenged? :D

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This looks like it's going to be very good :)

BTW, I can set the attachment up on my forum for other members to see without having to go through rapidshare. PM me and we'll set it up :)

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice work dude. This thing is pretty organised. Might turn mine up a notch if I have time.
Good luck.

Suggestion: You might want to set yourself goals. Even if its not an overall goal, maybe say, monthly? Just an idea.

Last edited: