6th sense

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

RunnerSF: Ok, this is going to sound a bit odd but I have this uncanny ability to know if a guy is hung or not. I dont have to see him naked or even see him in tight pants or nuttin (some guys are grow-ers anyway)...I just know though if a guy is or not. My friends call my "ability" Truffles (as in I can sniff out Truffles).

Anyone else have this ability?

2. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: I used to know a guy who claimed to be able to tell by attitude. He pretty much described mine perfectly without having seen it ...

Personally, I can't tell, and there are things that are way more important to me than cock size but guys with huge cocks seem to be drawn to me (or something - kock karma?) Roommates, friends, lovers - bizarre - if it wasn't for the Kinsey report I'd probably think I was small and that the average penis was about 8.5" long and 6" around.

3. Imported

Gold Member

RunnerSF:
    I totally agree that many other things are way more important and I've had a similar experience concerning guys I've known in various capacities. I thought I'd bring up the topic just to see what everyone thought. It's actually led to some funny situations...like the time a girl came up to me at a grad school party and announced loudly that she needed a hung guy for the night and was told I was the guy who could help her. It was rather embarassing but once I stopped blushing we ended up having a good time finding her a man who met her qualifications. She became known as Texas Filly Looking for Mr. Right Size...LOL

4. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: No criticism intended, just wanted to make it clear that I'm not a size queen, just lucky, and I can be impressed.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

* whispers *

(I see dead penises...)

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Pecker - funny...Sorry - never thought about it - but I have had a girl tell me the same thing by looking at the distance between the navel and where the dick starts...I mean - she wanted us to show her over our clothes - and she could tell you about how long and thickness...Don't ask me how or why but - she was pretty accurate on me and some of my friends...

7. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I can only sense the ones that are going to be more trouble than they are worth.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I haven't tried sniffing for Truffles, RunnerSF, but the method might not be beyond me. One of the methods I do use is comparing some look or characteristic a dude might have similar to that of a hung guy I've known, i.e., a long face reminding me of his. I've often been able to say to myself "I just knew it!"

9. jonb

Gold Member

Hey, that reminds me, in reference to extremely-huge:

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/6thsense.jpg

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Does a boob-dar count?

I swear, I'm going to get mowed down if I'm not careful!

11. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

:blink: :D :D :D :D

I nearly fell off my chair at that one!

Oh and, on the topic, I know a girl who claims to be able to tell wether guys are packing or not. After knowing me for a little while she says "Im going to hang around with him (me) now cause he seems like he's hung, I can tell!"

:blink:

Which left me standing their rather embaressed.

12. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Anyone remember the scene in Woody Allen's Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask in which Allen visits a sex therapist, Dr. Bernardo (John Carradine) in which the good doctor announces at dinner that the average length of the male member is 14 inches. Woody's face on hearing this statistic is an absolute picture. :D

13. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I can accurate tell the size of a man's cock 95% of the time by the size of his middle finger. In my experience the longer the fingers (esp. the middle one) the longer the cock. I can guage 70% of the time the thickness. It's not a precise science but it is close enough for me.

I feel like superman with xray vision because i am so damn accurate on it. i wish i wasnt because i find that i do it everywhere i go and cannot help it.

14. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Anyone remember the scene in Woody Allen's Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask in which Allen visits a sex therapist, Dr. Bernardo (John Carradine) in which the good doctor announces at dinner that the average length of the male member is 14 inches. Woody's face on hearing this statistic is an absolute picture. :D
    [post=283564]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    :blink: lol I'll have to try that myself one day!

15. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I've noticed a correlation between attitude and cock size. But it's probably like every other indicator, being inaccurate as often as it is accurate.

I remember reading in Men's Health that there is supposed to be some sort of relationship between the comparative lengths of your index and ring finger, and your size--or maybe it was testosterone level; I don't remember. All I know is that it didn't work for size the one time I got to use it to compare with someone.

16. txquis

Gold Member

Some of these methods work for me too, but then there is always the one that
    slips you up.

In my case, i'll call him Tommy....he had the huge, beefy hands with the thick, thick fingers, and he was 6'4 and had size 14 feet....

his erect penis was about 5 inches.

Oh, and i have that long middle finger thing, and i'm only between
    the 6 and the 7 mark on the ruler.

17. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

My middle finger is 'designed' to insult people. Anyway, It's not massively long...after all, I'm probing with my dick, not my finger!

18. zzorus

zzorus New Member

19. jonadkins

jonadkins Member

Pamela Anderson (for it is she) has said in interviews that she has "good penis karma" and has seen practically "no small ones"...

20. Imported

Gold Member

RunnerSF:

haha this reply was too funny!

Draft saved Draft deleted