6th sense

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 16 2005, 05:26 PM
I can accurate tell the size of a man's cock 95% of the time by the size of his middle finger.  In my experience the longer the fingers (esp. the middle one) the longer the cock.  I can guage 70% of the time the thickness.  It's not a precise science but it is close enough for me.

I feel like superman with xray vision because i am so damn accurate on it.  i wish i wasnt because i find that i do it everywhere i go and cannot help it.
[post=283630]Quoted post[/post]​

REALLY?
Has anyone else found this to be true?
It funny because I do have long fingers :)

When I notice that someone is well-hung I never took time to notice his finger length........lol

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Feb 17 2005, 08:49 AM
My middle finger is 'designed' to insult people. Anyway, It's not massively long...after all, I'm probing with my dick, not my finger!
[post=283877]Quoted post[/post]​

You are my hero! My middle finger was designed for the same purpose, we must be cousins. Oh wait, I don't wanna be your cousin- then I'd have to take you off my "To do" list.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 16 2005, 11:26 AM
I can accurate tell the size of a man's cock 95% of the time by the size of his middle finger. In my experience the longer the fingers (esp. the middle one) the longer the cock. I can guage 70% of the time the thickness. It's not a precise science but it is close enough for me.

I feel like superman with xray vision because i am so damn accurate on it. i wish i wasnt because i find that i do it everywhere i go and cannot help it.
[post=283630]Quoted post[/post]​

Well as the old queens, and they should know, told me in my younger days its the whole hand and not just the finger. Forcefully bend the middle finger over the palm and then measure from where the tip of the finger landed (somewhere near the wrist) to the end of the middle finger for a close approximation.

Dont try this with a stranger!

That magazine article did find middle finger size to be the only corrolating body part to penis size and not feet or noses or what have you. Can't remember how the study was conducted......

chi-townboy: I don't see how a guy can instinctively know how big another guy's penis is, unless they're gay.

I know a girl who can tell how a guy's penis is without ever seeing it. She guessed mine perfectly just by my face and personality.

This may very well be a sixth sense.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am normally pretty good at guessing whether a guy is well equipped or not but there is always that one that completely throws you off course though. I can however tell if you are good in bed by watching you dance whether at a club or dance class, stage, etc.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I sometimes can "divine" length on a fully clothed guy, too. It's just a weird feeling...

Just the other day there was this guy heading to the urinal, carrying his tweezers and magnifying glass. I was careful to avert my eyes after he started digging at his fly, yet, I could tell, just by studying his attitude and carefully noticing his short pinkies, that he probably wasn't that well hung.

Now there's this other guy I knew who used to pee outside while standing up wearing his jeans just by reaching in at the bottom of his left pants leg and flipping the sock back and letting it fly. I never actually saw his dick. I was too discreet. Yet I could sense that he was well endowed....

People asked me how I do it. I dunno. Just a gift.

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
I also have heard that you can probably tell dicksize by finger size but that doesn't work all the time. I guess nothing works all the time when it comes to "guessing" how big your cock is since it's just "guessing".

All I know is I usually tell by "race" and "ethnicity". Big tall white/black guys tend to have bigger cocks than small Asian/Chinese like me. lol It will look freaky if a small asian guy have a bigger cock than a tall white/black guy. That's the general truth.

Of all the asians, I think Chinese/Japanese/Korean have the smallest. :( And I am one of them... damn it.

Can any of you tell how big James Gandolfini has? He makes me droll. lol

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 06:24 AM
Can any of you tell how big James Gandolfini has? He makes me droll. lol
[post=318757]Quoted post[/post]​

He's a great example of a guy who is probably carrying a whole-lotta-dick!
His gate and his stance, not to mention a name like " Gandolfini" probably means he's packing something that'll put a hurtin on ya......

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this size of middle finger or size of his hands & fingers in general wouldn't work for my SO, as he has small hands/fingers for someone who is 6 ft. tall & has a 9-9.5 long penis w/ 6.5 girth.

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jun 8 2005, 11:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jun 8 2005, 11:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 06:24 AM
Can any of you tell how big James Gandolfini has?  He makes me droll.  lol

He&#39;s a great example of a guy who is probably carrying a whole-lotta-dick&#33;
His gate and his stance, not to mention a name like " Gandolfini" probably means he&#39;s packing something that&#39;ll put a hurtin on ya......
[post=318797]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I hope you are right&#33;&#33;&#33; God, I am so arouse. lol

But how come I don&#39;t see any bulge when he is in boxers?? Because the cock was hanging low???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by jibikao@Jun 7 2005, 10:24 PM
All I know is I usually tell by "race" and "ethnicity". Big tall white/black guys tend to have bigger cocks than small Asian/Chinese like me. lol It will look freaky if a small asian guy have a bigger cock than a tall white/black guy. That&#39;s the general truth.
Well, unless they use weights like the Falun Gong.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
I don&#39;t think I match any of the usual indicators. Well, my ears are big, that&#39;s about it. If I&#39;ve chosen to show a bulge, that&#39;s a giveaway, but that&#39;s more from the balls, and some would just think I have a pretty thick, average length hardon. The only reliable indicator for me would be my ex, who likes to tell strangers to put two soda cans together. Although obviously an exaggeration, this usually leads to unwelcome groping and stunned exclamations.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jibikao+Jun 8 2005, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jibikao &#064; Jun 8 2005, 10:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 8 2005, 11:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jibikao
@Jun 8 2005, 06:24 AM

He&#39;s a great example of a guy who is probably carrying a whole-lotta-dick&#33;
His gate and his stance, not to mention a name like " Gandolfini" probably means he&#39;s packing something that&#39;ll put a hurtin on ya......

But how come I don&#39;t see any bulge when he is in boxers?? Because the cock was hanging low???
[post=318932]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Maybe he&#39;s a "grower"? Anyways, with shoulders and hands that big, he has to be packing some serious manhood......

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jun 9 2005, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jun 9 2005, 12:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 10:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jibikao

Maybe he&#39;s a "grower"? Anyways, with shoulders and hands that big, he has to be packing some serious manhood......
[post=319118]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hahahahaha... do you like James as well? I find him incredibly hot but I am a chaser so I always like "bigger size" guys. :) Just love his broad shoulder, short neck (yes, it&#39;s a turn on for me&#33;) and bulging belly&#33; His attitude is hot too... lol

I wish somebody can invent a Dick Indicator machine or something like that...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jibikao+Jun 9 2005, 04:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jibikao &#064; Jun 9 2005, 04:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 9 2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by jibikao@Jun 8 2005, 10:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jibikao

[post=319118]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahahahaha... do you like James as well? I find him incredibly hot but I am a chaser so I always like "bigger size" guys. :) Just love his broad shoulder, short neck (yes, it&#39;s a turn on for me&#33;) and bulging belly&#33; His attitude is hot too... lol

I wish somebody can invent a Dick Indicator machine or something like that...
[post=319149]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sexually speaking.......no. But I do wish I had his shoulders and hands.......its not easy being tall and skinny :(

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Oh you know who else is super hot?

I don&#39;t know if you know this guy but he always does those "As Seen on TV" shows? He is a bearish looking guy and he has done commercials for Oxy Clean? He talks very loud and fast and he is super hot&#33;&#33;

I think his first name is Billy... forgot his last name.

Do you know who I am talking about?

Can any of you "6th sense" his cock size for me? lol