7.25'' NBP ruler pic

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the past few months Ive been clamping and pumping and continue to see length gains. I havent measured girth in a while but it looks to be going up too. One picture in my gallery shows 7'' NBP from just 2-3 months ago and the 7.25'' picture was taken last night.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
congratulations
You are exactly the size I hope I can get to. I am roughly an inch shorter than you

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Over the past few months Ive been clamping and pumping and continue to see length gains. I havent measured girth in a while but it looks to be going up too. One picture in my gallery shows 7'' NBP from just 2-3 months ago and the 7.25'' picture was taken last night.
very good.just curious..what kinda pump are you using?

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what size did you start?
My NBP was around 6.5-6.75 when I started PE. Ive gained .5'' or more in length my first year of PE. I think the reason it took so long was to find out what worked best for me. Once I started pumping and got my routine down, I started gaining like crazy. I have BP pictures showing almost a .5'' gain in 4 months from pumping and jelqing alone.

Ive experimented with everything from hanging, clamping (still do this now), jelqing, homemade power jelqers, etc... and pumping has produced the best permanent gains for me.

By the way, Im using a Lapdist cylinder with a Mityvac pump w/gauge found at Autozone.

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pumping routine is quite random and varies from day to day. This could be one reason for the constant length gains. Usually before I pump I'll do some light stretches in all different angles for roughly 3-5 minutes. Sometimes I'll do hot soaks prior to stretching. After stretching and lubing up, I enter the tube completely flaccid or no more than 50% erect. I slowly milk, kegel, pump my way to 100% erection. Once this is achieved I'll keep the pressure at 5hg for 15 minutes. Between sets I do approximately 50 wet jelqs then back into the tube I go. I perform this for 3 full sets which takes about 1 hr. Lately Ive been clamping and pumping together. When doing these together I reduce the time in the cylinder to 5-10 minutes, 30-50 wet jelqs, clamp for 10 minutes, 30-50 wet jelqs then back into cylinder. I wouldnt suggest this for people that are new to PE. You must always use caution but once you are fully conditioned this is ok as long as you pay attention to your penis and if something hurt, STOP! This is my basic routine. Sometimes I do 1 day on 2 days off or 2 days on and 1-2 days off. Every month or two I will usually take a 2-4 week break from all PE to give me plenty of rest.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my startic size at september 2003 was 6.75"bone pressed with 4.75" midshaft girth .now i am 8.85" bone pressed with 5.85" and still growing faster because i found out what works for me after i tried almost everything!!!!

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my startic size at september 2003 was 6.75"bone pressed with 4.75" midshaft girth .now i am 8.85" bone pressed with 5.85" and still growing faster because i found out what works for me after i tried almost everything!!!!
Those are awesome gains. Do you mind giving us some insight about your routine and what created these incredible gains?