7.25x6 wants bigger dick

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To clarify I'm actually closer to 6.25 but it wouldn have ryhmed at all :p . I'm living at.a dorm in college and I'd really like to get into p.e. (Always been interedted but never started a real routine) can someone suggest a routine to be done discreetly when the roomie isn't in (in the shower I guess). And also, is there any one here near my size that's gotten to 8" or over? I'd really like to be as big as possible but if I could get anything it'd be a sold 8". (Kinda short at 5' 6" so it already looks big). I would like to focus mainlly on lenght because the gf already gets sore after about 15 minutes unless there's a lot of foreplay. Any help would really be appreciated!

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are a number of routines of the mattersofsize.com/forum site.. a lot of good techniques as well

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I be careful you need a hot towel warm up something not easily done in showers. Plus you are thick you don't really need to increase unless you just wanna be longer.
Jelq will help with length but also increases girth like most pe.
I would suggest long stretches where you pull your Penis away from the body up towards you, down away and side to side while semi hard
That will add length but it still takes months or years
If your girl is sore you probably are at a good size

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since I've been at school I've been going to the gym a lot and been getting really hot after working out, this combined with a hot shower makes me almost believe my cock is more pliable, especially since I did a few wet jelqs in the shower and afterwards it looked about 6+ flaccid for a while afterwards. I realize I'm a decent size but we're doing long distance so when we meet up again in a few months I think it'd be amazing if she saw it looking noticeably bigger.

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We always use lube, but sometimes the friction can dry it out. I mainly want more length for the aesthetics and because she likes it when I hit the back, which I can only do if her legs are pushed way up towards her, so it is for her also.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can get a penis weight. They're cheap and easy to use. Just put it on and go about your day. In boxers and loose pants/shorts.