7.5/8 inches -- how common?

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exbiker, i agree. i don't really know either. don't think anyone really does.

but i know i've seen hundreds of cocks over the years and their variety in terms of length and girth is fascinating.

i read that the "average" is about 6 inches (in length). perhaps it is. i've had all kinds from, i reckon, 3" to 11.5".

what an endlessly interesting subject!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a good 7.75 BPEL x 6.2 girth and I've seen precious few that were larger.

My 7x5.7 inch BPEL should be in the 90th percentile atleast, or am i wrong?

According to LifeStyle condoms you'd be in the 95.5 percentile in length and just a couple of points below that in girth.

See these tables. I found them here some months ago.

Attachments

D

deleted490601

How common are properly measured 7.5 / 8 inch penises in the wild? I'm talking the real world here, not us LPSG freaks (and I mean that in the kindest, most complimentary way). I define "properly measured" as bone-pressed, with a ruler along the top, while standing, with the penis held straight out and parallel to the floor. That is how the vast majority of the studies measure, so it's really the only way to accurately compare. This is not the thread to argue bone-pressed vs non-bone-pressed, besides, we all press anyway. Some draw blood.

My assumption, and belief, is that 7.5 true inches is actually very rare, 8 inches is very, very rare, and anything above 8 is, well, you get the idea. I guess I'm looking for some statistics here. I've seen several threads that offer some data, but I'd like to get a variety of opinions in one updated post. Thoughts?

Your assumption is correct - I have a non-scientifc average based on extensive camming here with LPSG members - and, to the surprise of no one, if they have been around for a while - a properly measured bone pressed 7.5 is indeed rare. The most surprising thing is how few there are even on LPSG. Now of course, there are lots of guys claiming 7.5-8 - but, I would hazard a guess that 80 pct of them are either a) making up a number, or b) measuring down to their nuts.

There is an LPSG member here who operated a blog for a while, that asked for guys here to submit properly measured pics of a cock over 7 inches - there were many submissions, but he told me that he rejected most of them.. they were trying to fool him with ruler placements, etc. in a vain attempt to substantiate their bogus claims.. sad... His cock is a legit 8.5 x 6 monster, and his point was how rare even a cock over 7 is!

Here's a video on how to measure your penis (and funny too).. I would guess that most guys who claim over 7 here , used this method, they would have to issue an apology - but don't hold your breath!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etKVfmUXdw8

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your assumption is correct - I have a non-scientifc average based on extensive camming here with LPSG members - and, to the surprise of no one, if they have been around for a while - a properly measured bone pressed 7.5 is indeed rare. The most surprising thing is how few there are even on LPSG. Now of course, there are lots of guys claiming 7.5-8 - but, I would hazard a guess that 80 pct of them are either a) making up a number, or b) measuring down to their nuts.

There is an LPSG member here who operated a blog for a while, that asked for guys here to submit properly measured pics of a cock over 7 inches - there were many submissions, but he told me that he rejected most of them.. they were trying to fool him with ruler placements, etc. in a vain attempt to substantiate their bogus claims.. sad... His cock is a legit 8.5 x 6 monster, and his point was how rare even a cock over 7 is!

Here's a video on how to measure your penis (and funny too).. I would guess that most guys who claim over 7 here , used this method, they would have to issue an apology - but don't hold your breath!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etKVfmUXdw8

Ya know, the best person (people) to answer this question of average cock size would be women who see lots of dicks. Promiscuous women, nurses, doctors.... Even though Ive seen lots of locker rooms over the years, I cant say I'm an expert for anything other than my dick....

How common is it? For me, very common, for the guy sitting 4 feet from me, maybe not common at all....... Shouldn't we just stick to the industry research and just go with 6 is about average - really, who cares anyhow, you've got what you've got..... Go have sex and quit obsessing.

I just looked and found some quick data... I and found that 280,000,000 people in the world have a cock longer than 7.75" - how does that impact me? It doesn't.

Ideally, you need to find the perfect vagina, some are shallow, some are deep, some are wide and some are tiny as fuck! Match it up to your dick and you are set for great sex. And in most cases, you will have a blast testing the pussy before you sign and drive it.

Report HERE

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A 19 cm cock (7.48") is the 97.7 percentile according to the Indiana U 2014 study. So in a group of 50 guys, you'll find 1 or 2 of that length. I'd say this is true based on my observations as a very sexually active person.

I can count the number of true 8+ inchers I've seen in my life on one hand.

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it is quite rare though, even a BP 7.5" is in the top 1 or 2%

Well, I've been thinking these stats were true for years, but I don't trust them anymore. Maybe they're publied to please people, not to inform them. Same policy by the condom industry?

According to the stats, a 7.5 or above is 1 out of 10. (and 10% is a solid share)
well, based on shower buddy, I think it's more 2 or 3 out of 10

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Let's get real, let's get serious about. If measured properly, you'd be very hard pressed to find a dude over 7.5

Anything 7" and over is BIG and uncommon.

Girth - over 6"= BIG....over 6.5 .. RARE

If you're going to lie and measure improperly, lot's of men are 8 inches.