7.5" x 5.5" enough for size queens?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Good link. That's based on the lifestyles study, which might even be a little higher than the true average through the population since it was volunteer only; you'd get a sample bias to the bigger side if the only guys you measure are ones who volunteer for it. I still think it's a good one to compare against, since the sample bias probably evens out with most guys' wishful thinking when measuring themselves and rounding the measurements up.

That's pretty close to where I am, and have had my share of big-dick-loving girls who loved my size.

Of course, going back to the OP, there really aren't many size queens out there who that's 'enough' for. Usually they have some standards about the man attached to the dick too :). Not trying to be comforting here -- if someone ever found you lacklustre, there's no shortage of potential flaws to trace that back to :p

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Average claimed size you mean - although reading some of the tall stories on this forum, you'd believe the average size is 9" x 7"

7" x 5.5 NBP is big enough for a size queen I'd have thought.

I agree with you sir. Even 6.5-6.75 is pretty long and above average I think. Though with size queens 7x5.5, 7x5 would probably be the starting point for them if the size queen has high standards.

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
The truth? Girth is more importand than length, and there have been a couple men, one with 6x6 and the other 6 1/2x5 1/2 and let me tell you, both those men knew what to do with their cocks!
There are plain beautiful cocks like Durden's and I don't know what the measurements are. A 10 inchx 6 3/4 cock is nice, but it makes my jaws hurt...
9x6 can be nice depending on how the cock looks, I have seen cocks that size that are plain ugly. 8x61/2 is almost perfect for me.
I like getting face fucked. But a beautiful 7 x5 or 7 5 1/2 I would never turn down. I drop right to my knees, mouth wide open.smile.
And a man that is self confident with 5 incher is a lot more sexy to me than a man who has 10 and isn't.

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
Well I'm currently at 7.5" x 5.25" so not quite that size myself.
I have been dabbling in PE the last few years with absolutely no success... until very recently.
Believe it or not (and I hardly do myself) I have gained a fraction under 3/4" in girth in the space of a month or so. Yep thats right I used to have a 7.5" x 4.6" cock!! :(

Penis4All

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
truth is women have no concept of size, they think big is 6 inches or bigger. as long as its not considered small, its big to a girl. at least thats what i assume. ive known girls to say they have a 12 incher, then come to find out the dude wasnt even 8 inches. so they dont really know.

Reactions: MilfBanger78

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
truth is women have no concept of size, they think big is 6 inches or bigger. as long as its not considered small, its big to a girl. at least thats what i assume. ive known girls to say they have a 12 incher, then come to find out the dude wasnt even 8 inches. so they dont really know.

Not all women have no concept of size and not all men tell the truth about their size.

Chocolateluvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve never been with a size queen, on Craigslist they’re all looking for 8” + size so my 7.5” x 5.75” never gets a nibble. I am now married to a Jamaican woman, I am her only white guy she ever had. She says I’m the same as the biggest bbc she’s had and larger than all the rest. Jamaica is one of the countries that is on top of the world for large average cock size. Average of 6.4”

Reactions: Nexolaris

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Size Queens male or female is 7.5" x 5.5" enough for you or does it really all begin at 8" x 6" which seems to be the 'big cock' gold standard?

I like big dicks and toys. Just because I get great pleasure from them does not mean I get less pleasure from your size. It's all about what you can do with it. Heck I get pleasure from a 5" dick too... :)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I’ve never been with a size queen, on Craigslist they’re all looking for 8” + size so my 7.5” x 5.75” never gets a nibble. I am now married to a Jamaican woman, I am her only white guy she ever had. She says I’m the same as the biggest bbc she’s had and larger than all the rest. Jamaica is one of the countries that is on top of the world for large average cock size. Average of 6.4”
Hope you didn't get your data from that fake news world map :rolleyes:

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

This is SO true. Many times Ive talked to women online, and they'll say "Oh i had a bf that was 10 inches (some even say ridiculous 13-14 inches lol)." I tell them show me a pic, and its maybe 6.5"... 90% of cocks women are gonna encounter IRL are gonna be very average. So anything bigger is gonna seem huge

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok maybe it's just my thinking but I though size queens were the people that only cared about size so no 7.5x5.5 won't be enough because by simple definition these peoples only care about huge to massive cocks 8+ and that is just the begining
However for size enthusiast 7.5x5.5 would be enough to pleasure them because it's still on the big size

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, there was/is a map with the average size of different countries floating around the internet. But the map is just a hoax by some random woman. And since then 90% of websites quote these fictional averages. That the map is bullshit is proven by the scientific data gathered in different countries. Well and this map states exactly 6.4" for Jamaica.