7.5 x 6 photos - Oh and watch strapped to my cock

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

Earlier topic was http://www.lpsg.org/110694-hmmmm-i-added-a-photo.html

I added a new photo so wanted a new topic. Photo is in my gallery. I'm comparing with a Tommy Cologne can. Its exactly 7 long. As you can see I head over that. I'm probably only at 7.2/3 in that photo, got a bit soft whilst snapping away!

The girth is 6.5 at the base, hence you can see it matches up with the can.

Previous photos worth seeing are my watch strapped snap and girth from the front.

If anyone knows tips on getting someone to deep throat 6 inches mid shaft girth be great to know, as every girl that has had a go gets stuck at this point!!!

Any requests/comments/ratings much appreciated from a man that doesn't think his cock is that big.

BYE!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in any weird way but I think I have solved my size fears and am now happy with what I have. Therefore I will probably remove my gallery in the next couple of days.

Last change to check me out people!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to thank eveyrone that has helped me on here, everyone that has commented my pics, and merry christmas to you all!!!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right I couldn't help myself. Glutten for compliments/punishment. Added a photo comparing myself to a sports drink bottle. Hope you all like and I will remove my gallery SOON, UNLESS I GET LOADS OF COMMENTS HAHAHA ;-)(