7 brides for 7 brothers

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Arsenal, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Arsenal

Arsenal Member

I totally love this old musical, for me it just oozes sex appeal with all the hot redheads (got a soft spot for em!!).The barn dancing when they first meet the girls is sexy as hell!! :)

Wanted to know if anyone can help out with info or pics on how big they are ... I mean cock! haha...or shirtless pics of these 3 (or all 7!). In the movie they didn't even show them topless, but it was still hot!!

Russ Tamblyn - Gideon (saw some nice bulges)

Tommy Rall - Frank

Jeff Richards - Benjamin

Thanks people!!

:tongue:

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Me, too, except my spot keeps getting hard.:redface:

3. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    gods its been YEARS since I was last forced to watch this film by my mother (she used to make me watch musicals as punishment). Always remember having a soft spot for the youngest brother tho

4. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    loved that movie !!.. made me stiff too... my favorite tho is BACK STREET.. susan hayward and john gavin.. gavin always gave me a woody !!

5. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

Albums:
    I agree with you, John Gavin was stunningly handsome. He was contracted to play James Bond in the early 70s, to my mind he would have made a great 007.

6. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    there was two tv shows that us kids were forced to watch, The Waltons and Little House on the Prarie, and two movies on tv Wizzard of Oz and The Sound of Music, it was pure hell, worse than fingernails on the chalkboard.

7. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    My worst were 7 brides, carosel, and bloody bloody oliver. Really couldnt stand that whinging little git, now he sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

8. Onslow

Gold Member

Some of my favorites!

I had a young man's crush on Ralph Waite from the Waltons--had a feeling he might have been good at administerating punishment on a bare ass.
    Little House on the Praiirie had a brief time with Merlin Olsen a former football player for the Los Angeles Rams. Who wouldn't want to have that sexy guy rammming them? Tackling and sacking me would of been a thrill.
    Loved the Wizard of Oz--how could I not enjoy a movie with an actor named Bolger?
    Then there was Sound of music with Christoher Plummer--The name alone makes me think of pipes and tubes and thinking about his plumbing skills makes me drool.
    Only saw 7 brides movie once or twice it just wasn't that exciting for me.

9. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I watched The Waltons mainly because of "Ben" (Eric Scott) although "John Boy" (Richard Thomas) showed a bulge more than once.

As for Little House On The Prairie, I kept a look-out for "Charles Ingalls" (Michael Landon) bulge. Unfortunately he did not show it as much as he use to on Bonanza. Other male members of the show that turned me on was "Albert Ingalls" (Matthew Laborteaux) and "Almanzo Wilder" (Dean Butler).

10. Spoogesicle

Spoogesicle New Member

Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
    I've not heard any rumors concerning the endowments of the Pontipee brothers that you mentioned, but the word in the dance world was that Jacques d'Amboise, who played Ephraim, was carrying some serious meat.

Draft saved Draft deleted