7 Days of [straight] Sex, what should we do?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nicklugg, May 9, 2010.

1. nicklugg

nicklugg New Member

So next month I'm going to be meeting my girlfriend in Singapore for a week. Most likely we're going to end up staying the room and *bam chicka wah wah* for the week. So my question to the forum is what sexual activities should we do during this week.

We're already planning on doing:
    • Roleplaying
    • Nuru-Nuru Massage
    • Kamasutra
    • Handcuffs

So, what ideas can you come up with? Any idea's I like I'll add to the list above

2. nicklugg

nicklugg New Member

Figure I'd try and bump this as she's going to be here in 2 hours

3. BadBoyCanada

BadBoyCanada New Member

IMHO, sex isn't one of those things you plan too far ahead.

Go to to the red district and see what ideas you can come up with. Visit a "show" together.

Frankly, if I was away, I would get out of the room some and enjoy the town. That will lead to better sex at night.

4. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

This — e.g. get out and see some things mid-morning (or just go to a café/bookshop/whatever), have a light lunch, spend the afternoon at the hotel for some afternoon delight, have a romantic (or at least a pleasant) dinner, go back to the hotel...

5. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Try having room service and eat some meals in bed together...in addition to regular old love-making.

6. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

Wow. Sounds like you have a good start if you like to plan. I hate planing sex=boring. Now to wow ME in Singapore, take me to get a new dress, I like to look like the locals. Then we should eat some craaaazy stuff, and go to a bar. Then smile at everyone until you make some new friends. After partying with them I would be so happy glowy on the way to the hotel, amazing sex would follow. This is how my best holidays away go.

7. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take her to Orchard towers after 10pm, go to the 4th floor a bar named Crazy Horse. She will be very surpised. And a have a good time.Stay away from the tourist traps like Sentosa , boat que etc. Go walk in the forest in McRitchie park, in the week and make love in a tropical forest.Leave the Aircon running.

8. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    Staying in a hotel room for days at a time gets old. Go out, enjoy the wonders of Singapore. You'll be all over each other at all the sites, longing to be back in your room fucking like mad. Which is what you'll do when you get there.

Draft saved Draft deleted