7 foot people's penis ?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just watching the NBA and I ask my self are most of them 8-15 inches ? i know 6-6'5" are about average almost no difference but have any girl or guys seen a 7+ footer's penis? just wondering.

even a 10 inch penis would look small for a 7 foot guy... dang

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I date a 6'8" NFL Basketball Player. He's a solid 8" and a good 5.5" girth. I love a huge cock (have taken 13" x 7" - and it was HOT), but I think for a regular thing, I find this man to be well-endowed and "comfortable" - and he fucks like a racehorse!

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My senior year in high school, we had a foreign exchange student from Germany. He was 7' taland on the basketball team. I was a manager of the basketball team but never got to see it. He was always trying to keep it covered. One day, due to his temper, he got into a fight with the coach. The coach told him to go home. About 10 minutes after he went to the locker room, I realized the towels weren't out yet. I grabbed some and ran them into him. He was standing in front of his locker completely naked. He was easily 8" long and around 6" thick...and he was soft. That was the only time I got to see it, he quickly snatched a towel from my hands and covered up. His brother had played for another local tan a few years before. He wad 7'2". I wonder what he was packing.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I date a 6'8" NFL Basketball Player.

Damn I didn't know there were basketball players in the NFL now!

I dunno man I think some of you guys are tripping a bit, maybe height has no correlation up to a point but those NBA and NFL guys are just plain BUILT bigger. If every other part of their body is bigger why can't their cock be bigger as well? I bet you a sample of cock size of NBA or NFL players is bigger than the average golf or tennis guys or at least a random sample of males down at the local pub.

hottxanboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been with two guys that were super tall. one was 6'9 and he was a solid thick 7.5 - but it looked tiny on him. the other was a lanky 6'10 guy, witha nice med thck 9", which looked right. biggest guy i've ever had is 5'10 though with 11x7, he is a red head though.

Reactions: tauro404

hung9_4fun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think some people are just wishing for too much. I'm 6 feet tall with 9x6. If I were 7 feet tall should I be over 11 or 12 by some of this logic, maybe bigger. Maybe it's just genetics.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have to agree with AC604, scientific studies have found that penis size correlates positively with height and negatively with weight, though the correlation is small and certainly not exclusive.

But, really, how did this eleven year old thread get resurrected in the first place?

Reactions: playainda336

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that was a ballboy for the Nets when they were still NJ, and one day he comes over just going on and on about Mutumbo's dick. That it was as long as my friends arm soft. He was traumatized and entranced all at once.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The penis like many other body parts is soft tissue. A seven foot tall person does not have bigger eyeballs. They do not have bigger ears or noses than a short person of the same race. They do not have a bigger tongue or ears. It is just the way it is. It seems kind of impossible but it is so.

A 7ft man's eyes, ears and nose are definitely larger than those of a 5'5 man from a proportional standpoint. Unless youve been around a very tall person (6'8 and up) you dont realize how much bigger they are. While i agree there can be variation in a population, by and large youre going to see bigger everything on a 7ft human. They are just massive in every way.

Reactions: yikes

waynepitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to High School with Cal. He was a 7ft-3" class mate.
I was like 5ft-6" I think. Ive been in the showers with Cal after
gym class. Now I don't know the size of Cals penis and I would
never ask a 7ft-3' dude how big is that??? He might pull be apart
like a tiny doll. And believe me, he could Ive seen Cal lift 4 women
up at once! Anyway.. His penis was massive. I figured it had to be,
It fit his size! t was like 3 or 4 of meine

Ѽ

Reactions: peachbumbttm

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to agree with AC604, scientific studies have found that penis size correlates positively with height and negatively with weight, though the correlation is small and certainly not exclusive.

But, really, how did this eleven year old thread get resurrected in the first place?
yes but the guy with the biggest is only 5'10

I have one with 6.5" thick

only because i got lucky and had a few events of priapism that caused mega growth to my penis
:) I'm 5"10 btw

wow i am 5'8" and i have no complaints down stair.. an easy 7-10 inch dependent where the measurements are taken and the day.. But average day for me is about 8". ?? I read the biggest penis in the world record is 13.5" and the man is 5'9".. so yeah it appears height really makes no difference at all..

wow i am 5'8" and i have no complaints down stair.. an easy 7-10 inch dependent where the measurements are taken and the day.. But average day for me is about 8". ?? I read the biggest penis in the world record is 13.5" and the man is 5'9".. so yeah it appears height really makes no difference at all..
I see you're new here.