Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband is the same girth and it's just WAY too girthy for my physical build.

Thankfully he is 7 inches long and I'm not struggling to take his length as well as girth. That would be a miserable thing.

You are 9 x 7 and want to get bigger. Why? You might end up with a woman like me who tears with sex for many years and you will have limitations. No fun. I feel sad for a man who is larger than nearly most guys on this site in girth and length and it's not enough in your mind.

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im definately going to have to measure my girth and post a photo.. not sure if i can hit the 7 but definately over 6 around.... ps..MOI great to see you back on here....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah I know what you mean already M rouge ( can't spell lol) I already have limitations with the relationship im in. I think it might be a mental thing I dunno

Are you sadistic and want to make it harder on her? That's not a mental thing it's an ego thing.

D_Fred Flintstones

Sexy Member
Media
Are you sadistic and want to make it harder on her? That's not a mental thing it's an ego thing.

No lol it could be an ego thing tho, I have zero confidence I guess it helps my confidence knowing iv got it but only by a little bit lol
Lol I'm 18 I dunno much about myself yet but I could be sadistic dunno but I personally think its a response to bullying that got out of control and now I'm stuck thinking in not good enough, it's kinda bad, but on the other hand makes me try to get even better

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
My husband is the same girth and it's just WAY too girthy for my physical build.

Thankfully he is 7 inches long and I'm not struggling to take his length as well as girth. That would be a miserable thing.

You are 9 x 7 and want to get bigger. Why? You might end up with a woman like me who tears with sex for many years and you will have limitations. No fun. I feel sad for a man who is larger than nearly most guys on this site in girth and length and it's not enough in your mind.

So your hubby has a 7 inches girth??? really??