7" girth???

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone have a pic of a like 8x7 with some good pics of it. This seem REALLY REALLY big and the one pic I found on this thread didn't look that big.

Thanks.[/quote

pm me if you want and i will show you a true 7 in. girth of my hubby no photo crop, no false measure. but a real 7 inch girth cock. i dont have any pic. on here any more in my gallery at his request because of past issues when he was a member here. but he doesn't care if i show them to anyone that pm me an ask about it. so let me know and i will be glad to help you out.:wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies. Sure are some monsters on here aren't there. I wish you had to have a pic of your cock being measured in length and girth to be one here. LOL

yes there are some big cocks here and nice i mite add lol. but there are also a lot of them that clearly have been pumped to gain 7 or more in their girth before the pic. was taken. and thats a fake cock to me. i prefer to see a thick girthy cock from its own growing really. wide and thick, not much on the fake looking girths. there is a 7 inch girth thats real, and a 7 inch girth thats been pumped to make it 7 inches, an the real is much better looking to me. just my two cents worth.:wink: