7 in flacid

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: Purely out of curiosity, has anyone had troubles with a 7 inch flacid penis? I know some mention the troubles of being long flacid, I was wondering if those 7 inchers have them.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

What do you mean by troubles? I have just over 7" flaccid. There are certain issues that have to be confronted, of course, but there are no major size-related inconveniences that impede my daily routine.

3. jonb

Gold Member

I agree. Mine goes from 5" (If I'm, say, skinny-dipping in the Arctic Ocean in February.) to 9" (If I'm in a steam room or something like that.) From clothing to comments, there are certain, ah, issues with penis size.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: Ditto to DMW and jonb. I'm normally about 7" flaccid and I function without any serious handicap.

P.S. A general comment: Posters in this penis enlargement section often seem to post concerns that they are going to get "too big." The penis pill scam spam e-mails also warn against growing your penis too big ("You should stop when you reach 9" because most women can't handle any more . . . ") Call me a skeptic, but I don't think that's something people really need to worry about.

5. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Ditto to Donk's sound advice: be happy with your penis size what ever it is, don't set such high goals.

To answer the question, I'm 7"-8" and, like everyone says, have no problems - unless you consider an aversion to Speedos and the increased threat of sitting on yourself, to be of great importance [the biggest problem I have is in wearing my favourite trousers; they hide the bulge but push the penis down in such a direction that fatal head-crushing force could occur at any unfortunate time]

6. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: TWK:

I hang 7", and I'm off to the pool for a workout. I've swum since I was 5. I like to swim, I do it well, and I don't care about what I've got packed into my Speedo as long as I can make it into Lane 4 or 5 for my race.

That said, I've had my share of stares. Once my teammates figure out I'm big, there's not much either me or they can do about it. And it sorta fades into the background after awhile, like big tits or, in the case of one teammate, only one tit (breast cancer - and she's a breast stroker): it's there, but you don't talk about it much. Meets can be a bit overwhelming, particularly the first day, but everyone settles down and compares times, not cock sizes.

Take care

Ceg

7. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: "What do you mean by troubles? ...

There are certain issues that have to be confronted, of course, [these troubles]

but there are no major size-related inconveniences that impede my daily routine. [I found this rather funny because I then thought of a 7 inch penis preventing you from getting in a car or walking, i.e., 'size-related inconveniences that {would} impede {your} daily routine'] "

Thank you all for your responces, which seem to be: yes, minor.

8. Imported

Gold Member

hard2hide: Hanging 6.5 to 7 presents no problems for me today. I accept what I have and live with it. A bulge down my left thigh is sometimes noticible but I don't give it a second thought.

As a teenager, I tried my to hide my bulge by wearing tight briefs. As I got older, comfort was my goal in choosing underwear and I switched to boxer shorts and wore them for many years. Four years ago, I ditched the boxers in favor of freeballing.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, unless your occupation's hooker (or assistant hooker), your daily routine isn't too disrupted, other than appearance issues.

10. Imported

Gold Member

lgmember9: I'm about 7-1/2" flacid, and I don't have any problems at all other than having to be careful what type of swimsuit I wear. If a speedo type, it needs to have a large pouch. If it's boxer type, the legs just need to be long enough or have a built-in jock to hold it in. It's really not a big deal. I guess there are people will really huge cocks that might have a problem with sitting on it, etc., but 7 inches is OK.

11. Imported

Gold Member

SimplyHung: [quote author=jonb link=board=pe;num=1060188432;start=0#8 date=08/12/03 at 12:44:01]Yeah, unless your occupation's hooker (or assistant hooker), your daily routine isn't too disrupted, other than appearance issues.[/quote]

And unless you wear tight clothes, that's not even much of an issue. I'm 7" soft, and I rarely have problems keeping it from being an eyesore when I'm out in public. Though it can be when I want it to be. 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted