7 inch cock - average or big?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock I thought was 7 x 6. I've lost weight and with no pushing in, and measured from above, it now seems to reach to 7.5 x 6 inches around. I was worried when I came to this forum, but thanks to all you lovely people I feel much better now.

My girlfriend has slept with 15 people and reckons I'm the biggest she's ever been with. She had heard rumours it was massive and said she was relieved to find it was massive, but not monstrous, as she thought it might hurt her. I couldn't believe that it was the biggest she had ever seen, but now I'm starting to think she is telling the truth and all thanks to LPSG's lovely users! THANKS EVERYONE.

martynm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I can only go on my own experience. I'm 7" (just measured properly along top not pressed in) and most of the girls/guys i've been with have told me it's big, and some have told me it's the biggest they've had. One girl I slept with couldn't even take it all (think she'd faint if she metsome of the guys from here!), and a couple have said that it was a 'perfect' fit.

So from that i can only think that 7" is big. Not massive for a site like this but it will be appreciated by any partner. Anyway, as long as you can have a great shag with it, who cares!?

My biker girlfriend thought it was big (7"/18cm long) and 6"(16cm cicumference) but acording to her I had a "power driving ass" and that was the sine qua non of maleness for her. It was funny I was a little scared the first time so she did me by climbing on top. Aftyer that I was so overjoyed I threw her legs over my shoulders and went in for 40 minutes of deep thrusting and she came and I felt real good abot myself. I scared a younger girl once by starting in this position and then we did it in the sitting position which is supposedly good if you are well endowed. So I thinkl 7" inches and thick handled well is big enuff. But I noticed one girl wanted pin me down deep thrusting pound it in sex and the other wanted gentle calm kiss me and slowly fill me up lift me on your hips and gently grind.

if im 16 and i have a 7 inch dick, how much more can it grow, if it does at all?

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if im 16 and i have a 7 inch dick, how much more can it grow, if it does at all?

That all depends on so many things, but I think for the majority of guys you'll stop growing between the ages of 18 and 22.
But the dick generally doesn't keep growing along with the rest of you as far as I'm aware.

7 inches is above average.

There are various studies out there that give different answers to the "average penis size" question. But it's generally considered that 6 inches is average.

The discrepancy in the average length through studies comes about because many are self-administered measurement. So guys are inclined to add a little, or measure differently to others.
Only a study conducted by a group of people all using the identical method, globally, and taking into account national origin, race and age will ever be able to formulate a genuine answer that truly reflects reality.

D_czdfd

Just Browsing
Media
What about a 6.5 inch cock? is that considered big or average? does half an inch make the difference between 6.5 and 7 inches?

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Big! Measure bonepressed erct length(bpel). That is how all real ans serious studies measure because it`s the only way to get stable and accurate results, and how fat you are does not matter. Ruler pressed against pubic bone on the top of the penis, measured all the way to the tip of the glans.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Big! Measure bonepressed erct length(bpel). That is how all real ans serious studies measure because it`s the only way to get stable and accurate results, and how fat you are does not matter. Ruler pressed against pubic bone on the top of the penis, measured all the way to the tip of the glans.

Ok so I just measured for the first time bone pressed an I am 8 1/2 inches long but when I measure non bone pressed I am 8 1/4 inches so in bone pressed cheating?

I don't know...all I know now is that I saw a few members said something like "I got praise from my 7+ inches.", "my own 7 inches was considered big enough.", "partners I've been with all said my 7 inches is big enough!"...and so on, but they didn't have any photos in their album! Even the OP didn't provide any pic to prove he got 7 inches!
What a interesting coincidence!

But I did see a similar thread in my country, the original OP posted his dick around 17 cm (6.64 inches), which was taken with a ruler attached and a paper showing his ID, he challenged other members to do the same to compare! So far, about 25000 people have seen that thread, but only like 40 people have the guts to post, let alone just a few had bigger dick than the OP's! Compared to a thread asking what's the measurement of the members there by clicking the provided numbers(it went in this way: What's your measurement? 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches...) in that forum, most of the them "claimed" they had 5+ inches! Even the average fell in nearly 7 inches! If people there were all being honest, why there were like only ten 7+ inches cocks appearing in that former thread?

But I know there might have some factors stopping people from posting what they've gotten, first of all, they chickened! They didn't have the bravery to expose their privacy, which was totally normal reaction, 'cause not every one is exhibitionist! Some people just don't want to show their monster no matter how stunning it could be considered, second, I think only people have the "should-be-prond" tool are willing to show off! In other words, only people who are self-conscious about how well-endowed he has gotten, have the guts to show. A guy who knows he doesn't get a bigger, thinker weapon won't show his "less-endowed" for not being laughing at in the first place! Last but the most important thing, THIS IS A INTERNET AREA! With the anonymous factor which Internet has provided, people could "claim" whatever they want behind the computers! It's not that you could sue them for bragging, or you'll make all the efforts to find out who's behind the screen for exposing the big liar's identity. Hey! Forget about the Internet! Even with two bros being completely naked in a locker room, they'll lie about the true measurement when the size conversion comes. Unless you see it, and measure it with the right method, there is really hard to decide what's the average, or if 7 inches is considered big or not.

Just some shallow, stupid thoughts...hope I didn't offend anyone!

Reactions: ylr77