LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a girth queen -- 6 inches or more is fantastic. As long as the manis gentle, smooth, patience, and compassionate -- a vagina can accommodate that girth -- sure, you will feel the stretching, but it will feel all encompassing delightful.

Gentlemen, do not try this with virgins!
man, would not a verification pic be reassuring about now??

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm right around 7 inches at the base, but it tapers down on its way to the head. I've had trouble with many of the girls I've been with and I can't imagine what it's like to have 7 inch girth for the whole thing.
Speaking for the gay guys...or some of us, anyway...thickness is NOT a problem. In fact, I've had two boyfriends with tapering cocks, and they were much less comfortable than the ones that are thick for their entire length! Also, flexibility in the cocks helps...the ones that get rock hard are much more likely to cause pain than the ones that remain a bit spongy and just fill me up...

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So photo shoped my god are people that stupid.

If he managed to photoshop the 44 videos or the 94 photos he has posted on xtube alone, he must have ALOT of time on his hands.

I have 916 photos and 7 videos post just here and work two jobs and own my own company so it's not that difficult to do.

so your saying all your pics and vids are photoshopped?

:tongue:

Ok. I myself don't believe they are photoshopped. I wouldn't know how .. :wink:

But it is by far not as thick as his ankle. Let alone thicker. A lot of cam tricks there.