7+ inch MEASURED Girth Club

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah width is way harder to accommodate. more stretch.

Your dick will stretch in both directions but not to the extreme because it's circular.

If you have a flat 7" cock it will stretch the sides waaaaay more

This is off-topic, shot me a PM if you want to discuss this further.

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
...If you have a oval dick that is a= 2.5" wide but b= 1.5" in depth the girth will be 6.47"

The formula (you can google it for a clearar view) used for oval girth is:
Girth = 2*pi*sqrt((a/2)^2+(b/2)^2)/2).
This means that the visibale amount of tape is very different if you compare width to depth of you cock.

6.47" if you have a circular dick would give us a diameter of 2.06" (a=b).
So comparing the visibale amount of visibale tape for two cocks can be very wrong depending on the form of the dick.

My dick is very circular, I have great depth. Where I measured my corpus spongiosum is so prominent that I have more depth there compared to the width. But for simplicity, my dick is circular.

If you use your own argument with visibale tape and use the image of the can above you can see that my measurement and the can has about the same visibale amount of tape, which makes sense since both are circular.

Lol, if you wouldn't be too busy with whining about guys should "PLEASE STHAP" writing to you, you would realize that your can picture and checkin's argument about visibale tape showes that my measurement is correct.

Wait just a second.... am I really the one whining when you brought up an evidently ironic 3 month old status and literally just wrote a formula to calculate girth to defend your size? I feel like I'm in a South Park episode.

The only way I'd belive that measurement is if you do a 360º video to see if the tape is completely tight and not pinched... or even better, join cocksizecontest, they are very strict when it comes to measurements.

the ruler is not in inch but in centimeter lol

Mine? It literally says 60in. mdr! :p

Reactions: fresnillo and 651

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait just a second.... am I really the one whining when you brought up an evidently ironic 3 month old status and literally just wrote a formula to calculate girth to defend your size? I feel like I'm in a South Park episode.

The only way I'd belive that measurement is if you do a 360º video to see if the tape is completely tight and not pinched... or even better, join cocksizecontest, they are very strict when it comes to measurements.

Mine? It literally says 60in. mdr! :p

Dude, I really don't care what you believe. Go update your status instead. PLEASE STHAP.

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, I really don't care what you believe. Go update your status instead. PLEASE STHAP.

I have to agree, you don't have to care about what I believe... facts are not debatable, though.

I still don't know what my status has to do with all this, we're discussing your claimed size.

So, in this other pic you posted the tape is not tight around your cock and it doesn't even look it's 7.5" long, it actually looks average:

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/20080111452-jpg.77689/

Reactions: reuben36 and 651

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree, you don't have to care about what I believe... facts are not debatable, though.

I still don't know what my status has to do with all this, we're discussing your claimed size.

So, in this other pic you posted the tape is not tight around your cock and it doesn't even look it's 7.5" long, it actually looks average:

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/20080111452-jpg.77689/

Your opinion about my dick is useless. Stop obsess about my dick, it's not available for you.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't know what to do else than showing the measurement tape and showing my whole cock. I might film the measurement to show that it truly measures 18 cm midshaft (7.1") and 19,5 cm to 20 cm (7.7" to 7.8") at the base when I'm fully hard.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
head-girth-jpg.67811