1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    it is the most common size i have run into....what is your experience?....how common is the 7 inch penis?

2. hungteen19921992

hungteen19921992 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    *looks down*

Definitely the most common size I run into... I run into one at least that big everyday! :banana:

3. crazylazy2us

crazylazy2us Active Member

Albums:
    Probably here on lpsg, I think it it's the size where you still feel kinda small, but think you should feel bigger based on the number....which leads you to this site. But I think under 6 is actually pretty common.

4. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

for me and what I've seen. 6 is common

5. S_V_J

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, according to studies carried out the proper way (large, statistically significant, random sample group, measurements carried out by a doctor or nurse, and no volunteers) the erect penis measures in between 5.1 and 5.5 on average.
    What you run into in your life is a bit of a different thing.

And yes, it's the most common size present in my life aswell :)

(the method eliminates guys exaggerating, and no volunteers eliminates the fact that hung guys are more likely to vounteer)

6. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've found it to be the most frequently claimed size. Not necessarily a size you really see all the time. If you have a real 7, you can be proud of it.

7. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    A proply measured 7 is very rare.Most guys that claim 7 will be under 6.

8. rubbernuts

rubbernuts Member

Albums:
    Agreed. A little short of 5.5" is statistically the average according to proper research.

However the average LPSG member would be bigger. Anyone's guess and there's certainly the BS factor on here, too. If anyone polled LPSG members I think the average of the responses would be 9" :banana:

9. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    A proper 7 is my favorite size and isn't very common no matter what people claim. 6 is common.

10. S_V_J

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel I should get measured by a doctor ... It's hard to measure yourself.
    Bonepressed and excited I reach 7, but perhaps I'm doing it wrong.
    Still kinda neurotic about it ... :)

11. erratic

Gold Member

As S_V_J mentioned, between 5 and 6 (usually closer to 5) is what cold, dispassionate science would tell is - which I trust way, way, way more than guys self-reporting. So while 7 is hardly abnormal, it's not exactly common either. By my experience (with the caveats that I'm no slut [and I use that word lovingly], and I'm shit with the silly imperial measurement system), anywhere between 4 and 7 is totally normal.

12. avg_joe

Gold Member

7 inch is above average size. I have seen quite a few.

13. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

probably 6.5 is the most common!

14. RodRingo

RodRingo New Member

No. It isn't common. Although to my knowledge, Congo's average penis size is that.

15. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats my only issue with cold, dispassionate science.... I know my dick would be a lot shorter in a clinical setting, and I'm guessing there are at least a few guys that couldnt even get a hardon in front of a doc.

Kinda skews the bell curve a bit, cause I doubt there are many guys who get thier biggest in front of a doc.

16. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    6.5 is pretty big so why would it be the most common?

17. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Internet inches FTW!

Common would be 5 inches.

18. Txpony

Txpony Member

Albums:
    this is very nice to hear from a lpsg site. I have always felt inferior with 5.5. most chat lines and sites I visit no one is under 8 . I thought damn am I that small compared to the rest of the world. I have been with quite a few guys (or least seen) to say that 7+ is very uncommon. thanks for making my day. why can't these guys just accept 6 in as their real size, and not bs themselves and others. it is the guys personality I fall in luv with not his man (or boy) hood. actually some of the best lovers I have had were 5 and under. guess they had to make up for size, and damn did they ever

#18 Txpony, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  19. D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts Account Disabled

It's good to see someone find comfort in that realization. I like most of these type threads for that reason and don't see why guys are sometimes attacked for putting that sort of information out there. Presenting facts that might help many people feel better about themselves can't be a bad thing, and the way I see it, any guys who are genuinely large will only feel bigger if the more accurate statistics are more common.

Crunch

Sort of on topic, this was a quote I saved a while back from a different forum. Hope nobody's offended by it. Just thought it was funny as crap :biggrin1: :

20. ben.taylor25

ben.taylor25 New Member

Just a few comments from a data analyst…

I think that a genuine 7 inch penis is really quite big, and I suspect that the real average/median size is quite a bit smaller for the following reasons.

There is no perfect study of penis size. However, if you take all of the studies done and do a meta-analysis by plotting their statistical power (e.g. how rigorous their methodology was, sample size etc.) against the reported average size, you find a very strong correlation. The results show that the better the study, the smaller the reported sizes; and the worse the study (e.g. some of the self-reported ones) the larger the size. If you extrapolate from this you end up with a “real” average size of a little less than 5.5 inches.

Also, don’t forget that when most people talk about the average size, what they really want to know is the median size. That is to say, what is the size where 50% of men are larger and 50% of men are smaller? All the data I’ve seen has a distribution that non-normal and is biased towards the larger sizes. What this means is that the average size is greater than the median size. In other words if 5.5 inches is taken to be the average size, then most men will have a penis smaller than 5.5 inches. It’s counterintuitive, I know – but that’s how the stats work out.

There’s also the quite obvious exaggeration in size as reported by people on the internet. You only have to compare the sizes people report to some of their photographs to see how obvious the exaggeration is. Not to mention the distortion in reported size due to very spurious measuring techniques.

To be fair to these people, they probably feel that they are smaller than the “average” due to the problems I’ve discussed above, and therefore feel that they need to exaggerate in order to keep up.

Conclusions: 7 inches is probably much less common than is thought, and the internet needs more statisticians.

Draft saved Draft deleted