7 inches common?

D

deleted136887

Mate on here 13inch is the minimum entrance requirement. of course, no photo is required. Well, 15 inch is sort of standard, but wait, not only can you get 18inch, you are seriously underendowed. With some PE you will soon be a BIG DICK. Welcome to the machine.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it is the most common size i have run into....what is your experience?....how common is the 7 inch penis?

You're probably guesstimating wrong, ijs.

That, or people that are really 5-6 are telling you they are 7.

One look at a 12" straight ruler will immediately tell you that most people aren't being 100% truthful about their real length.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
It's good to see someone find comfort in that realization. I like most of these type threads for that reason and don't see why guys are sometimes attacked for putting that sort of information out there. Presenting facts that might help many people feel better about themselves can't be a bad thing, and the way I see it, any guys who are genuinely large will only feel bigger if the more accurate statistics are more common...

Completely agree. It's one of the reason's I always do my best to try and demolish the myths. I grew up with a significant amount of anxiety about my size, even though by any reasonable statistical comparison I'm actually big. Unfortunately when I was younger there was less access to information and consequently more acceptance of the myths.

As a result, I actually joined a couple of PE sites when I first got onto the net. It was really some of the stuff I saw there which made me research the issue more closely. Because of that, I slowly come to the realisation, that far from being average, with a likelihood of most of my potential partners having experienced much bigger guys, the opposite was true.

I haven't actually had a lot of partners, primarily due to a number of other body dysmorphic issues when I was younger.( For a long time I didn't look at girls because I thought I was so unattractive I'd make them angry, if you can believe that). Looking back at the ones I have had, the clues were there that I was big, such as one abortive session that I was absolutely devastated by, believing that the sole reason was my singular uselessness at sex. A couple of girls even told me I was big, but I dismissed it out of hand (although none of the others explicitly commented either way).

If someone in my position could genuinely believe that they were much smaller than they are and be caused anxiety as a result, then there is a problem somewhere. FFS - even SHANE DIESEL apparently gave an interview in which he said that for a long time he didn't think he was exceptionally big.

Crunch

Sort of on topic, this was a quote I saved a while back from a different forum. Hope nobody's offended by it. Just thought it was funny as crap :biggrin1:

"The lying and braggadocio on LPSG far exceeds the random exaggeration you'll find anytime you Google looking for threads about penis size and are directed to mainstream chat sites like askmen or cupid.com or any of those types of things.

It's like they have assembled the collective bullshit artists from the entire planet in one convenient location. Not just guys with big dicks, its guys who THINK they have big dicks, guys who WISH they HAD big dicks, kids who barely HAVE dicks, and of course, the proprietors of pay sites who profit on insecurities about penis size, pretending to be women COMPLAINING about not getting enough guys with big dicks.

That is not to make the claim there are no guys with big dicks there. Of course there are, just like there are here. But to your point, I'm sure the majority of guys there CLAIM 8x6. I think most of them need to read a few threads from this forum about how to measure. Ever check out the members pics section? "

:
The only people who could possibly be offended by that pretty spot-on analysis are the BS merchants, the deluded and the fanasists themselves.

If that's offensive, then you can offend away as much as you like in my book.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Just a few comments from a data analyst…

I think that a genuine 7 inch penis is really quite big, and I suspect that the real average/median size is quite a bit smaller for the following reasons.

There is no perfect study of penis size. However, if you take all of the studies done and do a meta-analysis by plotting their statistical power (e.g. how rigorous their methodology was, sample size etc.) against the reported average size, you find a very strong correlation. The results show that the better the study, the smaller the reported sizes; and the worse the study (e.g. some of the self-reported ones) the larger the size. If you extrapolate from this you end up with a “real” average size of a little less than 5.5 inches.

Also, don’t forget that when most people talk about the average size, what they really want to know is the median size. That is to say, what is the size where 50% of men are larger and 50% of men are smaller? All the data I’ve seen has a distribution that non-normal and is biased towards the larger sizes. What this means is that the average size is greater than the median size. In other words if 5.5 inches is taken to be the average size, then most men will have a penis smaller than 5.5 inches. It’s counterintuitive, I know – but that’s how the stats work out.

There’s also the quite obvious exaggeration in size as reported by people on the internet. You only have to compare the sizes people report to some of their photographs to see how obvious the exaggeration is. Not to mention the distortion in reported size due to very spurious measuring techniques.

To be fair to these people, they probably feel that they are smaller than the “average” due to the problems I’ve discussed above, and therefore feel that they need to exaggerate in order to keep up.

Conclusions: 7 inches is probably much less common than is thought, and the internet needs more statisticians.

Cold, clinical and deadly effective argument in my book.

Ladies and Gentlemen...Welcome to the Penis Size-Myth Terminator!

(Only one post...Will he be back?)

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
this is very nice to hear from a lpsg site. I have always felt inferior with 5.5. most chat lines and sites I visit no one is under 8 . I thought damn am I that small compared to the rest of the world. I have been with quite a few guys (or least seen) to say that 7+ is very uncommon. thanks for making my day. why can't these guys just accept 6 in as their real size, and not bs themselves and others. it is the guys personality I fall in luv with not his man (or boy) hood. actually some of the best lovers I have had were 5 and under. guess they had to make up for size, and damn did they ever

These might further reassure you. I've found they've helped others on here and other sites in the past.

They're videos by sex writers and counsellors Carlin & Ross. You might be particulary interested in their comments about the average (presumably NBP) size being around the length of an index finger and that they've both encountered "MANY smaller".

How Big is a Big Penis? - YouTube

What is The Average Penis Size? - YouTube

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Drabman-

Just to be clear, that's not actually a quote from me. I think it was something from Thunders. Just thought it was funny, and I think about it every time I see "girls" making certain types of posts in here (yeah, I know a bunch of you chicks are real -not aimed at you :wink:).

Crunch

PS- Are you the one that ran live sound (PA) at some point?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
probably 6.5 is the most common!
No. Between 5" and 6".
I we define big +1std dev above average and -1std below small, 6.5" is big - NBPL :

-3.35" MICRO (+/-1 on 769 )
3.35"-4.80" SMALL (+/- 1 on 6 )
4.85"-6.30" AVG (+/- 2 on 3 )
6.35"-7.80" BIG (+/- 1 on 6 )
+7.80" HUGE (+/- 1 on 769 )

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Drabman-

Just to be clear, that's not actually a quote from me. I think it was something from Thunders. Just thought it was funny, and I think about it every time I see "girls" making certain types of posts in here (yeah, I know a bunch of you chicks are real -not aimed at you :wink:).

Crunch

PS- Are you the one that ran live sound (PA) at some point?

I ran a Sound System - i.e a large PA used to play records at parties and major Street festivals, as opposed to the sort of PA found at live concerts. I'm not sure if the term Sound System means anything in the US. It was a concept brought to the UK (particularly London) by the Jamaicam immigrant community and was originally a reggae thing.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just shy of a full 7". The other night I was naked with a couple of guys who couldn't take their hands off my cock. When I said just shy of 7" they said no way! You're bigger than that. But that's what it is. Personal experience is that most guys I've ever met have been smaller than me making 6" more common. When I do run into (or back into) a guy bigger than me it's always a treat!