7 X 6 and girls comment mainly on thickness

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im 7.5 with a girth of 6.25 max just under the head.......any comments made about mine by females has refered to its girth and not its length. I had never given this much thought until this posting.

+ 1, with the exception of my current gf who comments that it's "looong!" It's weird because I'm actually not used to hearing this---before it's always been "it's so THICK!"

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend is 7x6 and it was his girth that I commented on first. I LOVE the girth! Course, when considering his length and the fact that he knows what the heck he's doing along with his amazingly lovely girth make for an outstanding combination! Happy girl, happy girl, happy girl.....:biggrin1:

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had some general comments like "it's big", but only one specific, and that was exactly:

"without involving lenght, your girth is really impressive"

I'm exactly 7x6...

ranredd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to think they comment on the girth more because of the control over the depth of the penis. I guess it really doesn't matter how long it is unless it's just ridiculous....otherwise you can always control just how deep it goes during sex...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mostly I think they comment on the girth. That's easier to quantify.

If a girl can't wrap her hand around a cock then she knows its thick. Or if she can't fit it in her mouth :wink:

But length is harder for them to visually measure.

Plus I think they like being stretched more than being fucked deep? Or do they like both equally?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know if there is any difference between 5x6, 6x6,7x6 or the perfect 8x6.
Some girls need the cervix tickle from the long ones.

seanwong1999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asian cock here 6.3" long and 6.1"around, my partners all seem to enjoy the thickness, and you have to be gentle and work it slow other wise it can be painful, furthermore. if you work it slow you can hit her G spots on all your thrusts. i fucked a japanese girl, couldnt get it inside. filipina girl she can take it ok. taiwanese girl, she took it well. but she came 30-40 times and lastly a chinese girl she came15 times, never tried non asian girls coz im not interested in them. but im sure they would like a taste.

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess both count since if u have a longer one with the same good girth the total density would be much different ... its like having 2 cans with the same circomference only that one is taller

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asian cock here 6.3" long and 6.1"around, my partners all seem to enjoy the thickness, and you have to be gentle and work it slow other wise it can be painful, furthermore. if you work it slow you can hit her G spots on all your thrusts. i fucked a japanese girl, couldnt get it inside. filipina girl she can take it ok. taiwanese girl, she took it well. but she came 30-40 times and lastly a chinese girl she came15 times, never tried non asian girls coz im not interested in them. but im sure they would like a taste.

Want to send some of those girls my way? :tongue:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7.25 x 6.25. a little bigger at the base. when I was single, gals would sneak a crotch feel, "oh, you're big." and most times I was just flaccid, maybe a slight chub. so they were commenting on my girth. my wife tells me she loves my cock because it is the thickest she ever had, is long enough but not too long to be banging on her cervix. so she feels comfortable, knowing we can get aggressive when making love. she said she had a lover longer than me, but not thicker. and was somewhat shocked the first time she saw my cock, although she had heard i was hung from her gf who I used to fuck.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This site is amazing when it comes to guys really not knowing anything about the cervix and where it is located, almost everbody can touch the cervix with your finger, get it straight.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im around this size and my girlfriend always bigs up my length! She does refer to it as thick. I always wonder if by chance shes been with an 8 x 7 or something so its not that unusual. I also think 7 long or 6 girth is very common. I live in london.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is all pretty accurate ... all i wanted to comment on was that i had a nice chuckle with this line

"i fucked a japanese girl, couldnt get it inside"

Thats like saying, 'i hammered in a nail, but i couldn't get in the wall'

oh and seanwong1999 when you fill up that map you must have of the asian continent with the check marks and post its, post up the picture. I'm hoping it will look something like a fun game of Risk, or Stratego.

SpacemanFL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7"x 6" and always get comments on the thickness. Some have said it's the perfect size. A girl I fucked Saturday said her girlfriends talk about girth being very important. As a humanitarian gesture I told her I am happy to help out her friends. I think I deserve a Nobel Prize for my gesture!

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 1/2 X 6" here... I guess girth is what they notice..

Was making out with a girl in a car (1st date type of thing) and she unzipped my pants and grabbed my dick over my underwear lol her eyes got big and she got really serious for a moment and said "wow you have a big one, I know what to do with that" lol. It is important to note that she did not explore the length at all before making the comment just a one hand grab.

It never got farther than that she was not going to fuck on the first date and we never hooked up again sorry to the people hoping for details lol..