70% Erection

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
durbantom lol is that a dnd pally joke?
but in any case, i am 26, fit, tall, and only about 70-80% myself, next short term goal is to see a doctor for me as well about this

rburgdy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said earlier, I've been to the dr, talked to him about it. I didn't really feel like explaining to anyone why I was filling a prescription for ED drugs, especially considering I can still get an ok erection.

Elliep, I am happy that things work out for you and your husband, but I prefer I have a problem of "swinging a bat" or a 125% erection than what is going on now.

I am healthy, exercise 5 times a week, have maybe two cokes a week, and am in good shape otherwise. I have tried partners, have tried fasting from sexual activity, have tried not thinking about it, have tried MACA and yohimbe and all that stuff, I've tried everything I know to try. Just kind of at the end of my options, short of trying ED drugs, which I don't really want to get a prescription for.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what to tell you. when I was 23, I was just young, dumb and full of cum as they say. the only erection problem I had was too many. I hope you figure it out. my bet is it's psychological at this point. good luck.

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am a 40 year old man who finds it hard to cum wile haveing sex with my gf (i no this is nothing yet to do with your pros but) yet i have been to see a sex doc to see if there is anything thay can do

vonly thing she sujested to me was hipnotisim (if i spelt it rite) to see or try and get over any sike probs i mite have

i tryd it and no change yess inbasising but hey at least i got over seeing the doc about it and try to see a female doc that helps as well