70% Straight 30% Gay

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was having a converstation with another guy here, and I wanted to get feed back from you guys about this 'cause this is messing me up:

"I like girls, in that I can only see myself feeling comfortable enough to enjoy going out in public with them. I would also only marry a woman, instead of living the rest of my life with a man. I don't see being with a man for the rest of my life happening, because it is not something I would want. I think the right woman can change a man for the better. And children would be lovely.

I find men attractive. It's great to see those great big tall men with the broad shoulders, muscles, and tight waist lines. The Jake Gillenthall types. The idea of regular guys wanking in their beds is great. Hearing how str8 guys mess around with each other gives me a little rush.

The biggest, biggest problem is that I have only messed around with girls and despite my preference for them I have only been with a guy.

The fact that I might have to explain is what gets me.

See how it's lopsided? Girls = the emotional and the physical. Guys = the physical.

It's a lot, but I hope you can have a stab at it."

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some parts i didnt understand, but heres my suggestion: get a girl that gets off on bi guys. they're out there. you can have her for an emotional/physical relationship, and if you sometimes want to get physical with a guy, just invite her along too.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
some parts i didnt understand, but heres my suggestion: get a girl that gets off on bi guys. they're out there. you can have her for an emotional/physical relationship, and if you sometimes want to get physical with a guy, just invite her along too.

Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I think I understand and can relate to most of what you are saying. I have often felt that I would be able to have more of an emotional attachment with a woman yet men are more of a turn on, yet some women turn me on as well *and* I have have male relationships that I felt were emotionally satisfying. Yet, there always seems to be something lacking in either scenario. Perhaps it is just the perfectionism in me.

So, my advice, (that I really need to take to heart myself :rolleyes:), is to stop concentrating so much on the gender and look more at the person. If the person you are with makes you feel comfortable (more so than other people), makes you laugh, encourages and supports your goals and dreams, enjoys your company and you each enjoy doing activities (sports, movies, whatever), together *and* that person makes your dick stand straight up, then that is the person you need to be with.

However, you may wish to ask youself why you think "the right woman can change a man for the better." That statement speaks more to your own self-acceptance in light of what "society" expects (marriage, family, kids). If you take care of getting hung up on the gender part, that may alleviate the self acceptance part as well.

P.S. You can always adopt kids or have a surrogate mother.
:smile:

CaspersHung

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was having a converstation with another guy here, and I wanted to get feed back from you guys about this 'cause this is messing me up:

"I like girls, in that I can only see myself feeling comfortable enough to enjoy going out in public with them. I would also only marry a woman, instead of living the rest of my life with a man. I don't see being with a man for the rest of my life happening, because it is not something I would want. I think the right woman can change a man for the better. And children would be lovely.

I find men attractive. It's great to see those great big tall men with the broad shoulders, muscles, and tight waist lines. The Jake Gillenthall types. The idea of regular guys wanking in their beds is great. Hearing how str8 guys mess around with each other gives me a little rush.

The biggest, biggest problem is that I have only messed around with girls and despite my preference for them I have only been with a guy.

See how it's lopsided? Girls = the emotional and the physical. Guys = the physical.

Hey whats going on. Well basically put. You have divided your feelings into what is normal and acceptable and then what you consider shameful and abnormal. You can tell in your wording if you go back and read what you wrote again. You said it without saying it. You can change your mind set. You have live peacefully and balanced with an attraction for both men and women. You just have to relax and keep an open mind. By the way touching base on something you said about only having emotional and phsyical with women. Do you have any male friends or a best friend? Do you share your secrets with your friend? Do you hang out play games watch game? Have any sort of gathering. Because those are emotional bonding times to so you are capable of emotionally being with a male its just for now you have decided to not accept you sexuality fully. So the way you emotionally handle your attraction for men is by not accepting the other elements of liking a guy. It's a Coping mechanism.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"I like girls, in that I can only see myself feeling comfortable enough to enjoy going out in public with them. I would also only marry a woman, instead of living the rest of my life with a man.
I don't see being with a man for the rest of my life happening, because it is not something I would want.
Is that because of how you were raised or because you have yet to feel an emotional connection with a man?

I think the right woman can change a man for the better. And children would be lovely.
I think that may be true about the right woman changing a man for the better . . . unless the man is gay. Then there is no right woman. :tongue:

Are you saying you have never had penetrative sex with a woman; but you have with a man? Hmmm, how old are you? No offense but it sounds like you may just be in denial. :cool:

Explain what and to whom?

That seems to be the common thought process for bi-sexual guys. :cool: