70's music stars BULGE thread

coogy3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do yourself a favor and check out 70's Journey. Neal Schon was always sporting a hammer in his skin tight pants...the man didn't own underwear in the early years. There may still be a couple concert vid's out there somewhere. Wish I had some links.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do yourself a favor and check out 70's Journey. Neal Schon was always sporting a hammer in his skin tight pants...the man didn't own underwear in the early years. There may still be a couple concert vid's out there somewhere. Wish I had some links.

Bassist Ross Vaolry as well. I remember looking at the back of my sister's Journey albums just to check out the immense bulges.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what is vulgar for some it is not for me ,!!!!
Before commenting ,think for to talk do not talk for to think !!!!
the worse thing this days around the world is that people living those vicious double moral lifes !!!!!
live and let others to live !!!!!
People's RESPECT starts when mine is hurt and if you are so disagree why you come here ,there are lot things in this site could be consider as Vulgarity as for Me there are NOT !!!!

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Of course, in the 70's, few had a bigger bulge than Barry Gibb! He's jsut gorgeous in every way. I think what I like so much about him is the juxtaposition of his hairy body, huge bulge, and very effeminate singing style. He's a an otter fantasy come true. This video doesn't show his bulge too well... although you can get glimpses of it, but the performance is so damn good, I had to share:
YouTube - Bee Gees - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart (1971)