70's music stars BULGE thread

coogy3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys are fantastic, glad to hear I am amongst fellow 70's fans. Here are a couple more of Neal Schon. Yes, I had a crush. I really love the one with the patch over the worn out bulge area. That would have been a fun fitting.

Attachments

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zepplin--Stairway to Heaven. I think u can see Plant's franks AND beans.
YouTube - Led Zepelin - Stairway to Heaven
I recall a friend of mine years ago saying that the entire Zep movie "The Song Remains The Same" was about Plant's dick. Seeing it again fairly recently, I'd have to concur. :tongue:
I had a major wood for the lead singer of this group at the time!
YouTube - Three Dog Night "Into My Life" 1973
I assume You mean Chuck. Dude has an amazing voice. Dunno that I ever had wood for any of the 3DN guys, but Cory & Joe were kinda cute back in the day. They were then (and still are) one of my favourite bands.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he was on an episode of 'intervention' on a&e. his son is/was a heroin addict. it was very interesting. the dad is still a good looking man.
Chuck was too. His autobiography "Three Dog Nightmare" is an interesting read.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i remember him saying that he had been an addict as well. i'm going to look for his auto tomorrow....thanks for the tip, mick!
I just looked at my copy. Publication date is 1999, so it may not be easy to find. I was always a big 3DN fan, so it was an interesting book to me. The man was into some serious shit. The cover of the book is is a very disturbing photo of Chuck's mug shot from a 1971 drug-related arrest.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just looked at my copy. Publication date is 1999, so it may not be easy to find. I was always a big 3DN fan, so it was an interesting book to me. The man was into some serious shit. The cover of the book is is a very disturbing photo of Chuck's mug shot from a 1971 drug-related arrest.

this is interesting....

Book Review: Three Dog Nightmare - The Continuing Chuck Negron Story by Chuck Negron - Blogcritics Books

i get from it that he's updated the 1999 original. did you know about this?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is interesting....

Book Review: Three Dog Nightmare - The Continuing Chuck Negron Story by Chuck Negron - Blogcritics Books

i get from it that he's updated the 1999 original. did you know about this?
No, I didn't. From this article, it seems the addendum is mostly an update on his son. Very sad. I recall that most of the book was about Chuck's addictions & destructive lifestyle - but my favourite bits were the brief mentions about 3DN.
It looks like they revamped the cover to make it a bit more user friendly. Here's the cover of the original press I have (not pretty...).

debill

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the Lou Christie links - he had it all - huge bulge and a hairy chest.
For thickjohnny, I think you mean Martin Shaw who played Doyle in The Professionals - always had the most interesting bulge in his very tight pants. Fortunately TV in England still shows repeats and I always indulge when I'm there!