7x5 or 5x7?

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies would you prefer having sex with man who had a 7x5 inch cock or a man with a 5x7 inch cock? Guys which would you prefer to have?

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably the 5X7, because my g-spot isn't that far in, and the "vacuum" he'd create would be really intense. ;)

Darnit. I'm thinking about sex again.:biggrin1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seandelevan said:
Ladies would you prefer having sex with man who had a 7x5 inch cock or a man with a 5x7 inch cock?

I've never had a guy who was X7 so I don't know. But I think I'd pick 7X5. My bf is 7.5X5.5 which is perfect. Thickness is nice but I'll take that deep feeling anyday :tongue: .

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5" long by 7" in circumference would be very unusual proportions for a penis: Kind of short and fat. A cock 7" long by 5" in circumference is much nicer. (No prizes for guessing why I say that :rolleyes: )

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've have to say 7X5 on account of 5X7 would be indeed a bizarre sight. Heck, 5X7 might be "interesting" but 7 in. girth is too much I think. I've oft said my perfect size is 7-8 X 5-6.

Reactions: Mr.Louis

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not saying 7 x 5 because it most closely resembles my cock, but I do enjoy being able to smash into the back of a woman's vagina. You can do wonders with long strokes too wouldnt you say?

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder how rare is a 5x7 penis anyway... Just going on a limb here, I'm guessing that there are more men with 9x7 penises than there are men with 5x7 penises. (of course, probably less than one man in 100000 has a 9x7 penis)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Darn !Im out of the range! And two beautifull women too!:wink:

Guys tend to be mathematical creatures and they tend to think very exactly. So when I say I prefer a certain number of inches guys here seem to take it very literally. But this "range" you speak of isn't so exact. In fact, it isn't even really a "range." I have a general preference for a larger cock, within reason. (My favorite dildo size is 8X6). But the motion of the ocean sure does matter a lot and it is very true that a 6-incher can be better than an 8-incher depending on the guy attached to it! Of course if a guy has size and knows how to use it, :tongue: :tongue: . But then again so much of sexual pleasure is dependent on how turned on I am, and that has to do with a lot of things that have nothing to do with his cock. So my point is yeah, for sure I like a big dick. But let's not get too carried away with ranges and specific numbers. Turn me on, be spontaneous, hit my spots, be in tune with my cues, make me cum (12 times preferably :biggrin1: ), and we're all good :biggrin1: :biggrin1: .