7x5 or 5x7?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7" x 5" would suit my wife better, she can't take my 6.25" girth now. She says that she would rather I have a "pencil" dick. If reducing my girth would get me laid, I would do it in a heartbeat, but I don't want to go through surgery to achieve that so I guess I'm out of luck.

Reactions: Mr.Louis

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Thats good to hear Stud hunter .I have found once you go over the 7x5 range a couple of inches some women just arent interested. This is silly. Im very gentle with women. But everybody has their own tastes and thats fine too

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Lee_M said:
I think 7 would be to thick for me orally and vaginally so im going with......7x5 :tongue: , its visually a nice size too

Skull Mason said:
Thank you Lee I was starting to get worried!

Thats fine. A thick cock is nice but im not crazy enough to try 7" of hard flesh tying to be rambed into something that could take maybe 6" max leaving me with more pain than pleasure.

7x5 is a good size give or take a little, its sounding rather perfect about now actually :tongue:

Reactions: Mr.Louis

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Thats fine. A thick cock is nice but im not crazy enough to try 7" of hard flesh tying to be rambed into something that could take maybe 6" max leaving me with more pain than pleasure.

7x5 is a good size give or take a little, its sounding rather perfect about now actually :tongue:
Aw, you hate me!

:frown:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seandelevan said:
Ladies would you prefer having sex with man who had a 7x5 inch cock or a man with a 5x7 inch cock? Guys which would you prefer to have?

Well...a 5x7 ...at least try it once a 7" in girth...

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
*hops on soap box*

*clears throat*

A Chode:
Is a dick that is wider than it is long.

I treasure the way my cute little poon looks, so anything 7" around or bigger should be kept far away from my chinabox. Thankyou.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
husbands_hung_well said:
7X5 My husband is around that.....I love his so I think that is the biggest I would want to go...Anything bigger would be uncomfortable unless I was drunk!LOL

I'm buying the first round. lol

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
*hops on soap box*

*clears throat*

A Chode:
Is a dick that is wider than it is long.

I treasure the way my cute little poon looks, so anything 7" around or bigger should be kept far away from my chinabox. Thankyou.
wtf? No it isn't - the chode is that little area of skin in between your balls and your asshole.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
wtf? No it isn't - the chode is that little area of skin in between your balls and your asshole.

That would be the perineum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chode

Chode is most comonly referring to cock that is thicker than it is long. However, one definition I found says a chode is someone who sits around and debates what a chode really is.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trully dont care for visual appeals BUT mostly for physical stimulation of it...

Strange looking or not a 7" is trully a challenge and i would adventure for try it...if i have opportunity...dont know if its going to fit inside..well..still...

:confused: There is any exemple of a penis with this meassures a 5"x7" ??? If u find a pic please post for me to have an ideia of it...:wink: :tongue: :biggrin1: