7x6.5

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jsd23, Jan 8, 2010.

1. jsd23

jsd23 New Member

I was wondering if having a 7x6.5 inch penis is a good size, sometimes I worry that its not up to certain standards that people have based on things I have read on this site? My girlfriend insists that its the biggest shes been with but its hard for me to believe because its just normal to me. So if I could get some feedback that would be great. Thanks.

2. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    It is not the size of the wave; it is the motion of the ocean. it is not how deep you plow; it is how long you stay in the field. i had a girlfriend who complained about a guy she dated who was big "but he didn't know how to use it." be proud of your size, and use it well.

3. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    You have nothing to worry about dude. Trust me, girls have told me I'm big and I'm 7 x 5.5, I'd love to be 7 X 6.5 like you. Also if you are tall looking down at your dick it looks smaller to you because you have a foreshoretened perspective of it. And if you are tall and looking at your dick in the mirror it will look smaller compared to your long body. 6.5" girth is in the top 1 or 2% of girth. Hope this helps you.

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

you're doing fine, man. not sure what you've been reading on this site...everything i've seen would indicate you're definitely on the larger side of the scale. :) besides, if your girlfriend's saying it and meaning it, who cares if it's "technically" true? ;)

5. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    its what i got no one has ever complained

6. D_Bodacious Appetite

you have above average length and above average girth so nothing to worry about it as long as you know how to use it

7. TObul

TObul New Member

Try the "Best reaction to your size the first time" thread, i'm 7x5.5 and hearing some of the quotes about even guys that size is a huge ego boost. "The 7" club" thread is good too. FYI 7 is a good length but 6.5 girth is great, very healthy.

8. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I'm 6" girth and would love to have the extra half inch. Lengthwise I'm a bit longer than you but without exception all women I've asked prefer thickness to length. Glad your girlfriend approves - it's most unlikely she ever had a 6.5" girth before.

9. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

As we always say, this thread is worthless without pics.

But anyways... You're in the range of what women call 'perfectly big" dude.

Look around, you'll see even the size queens here complain that sex can start to get tricky when a cock gets much thicker than yours. Your combination of length and girth is probably in the top 10% of all men, maybe higher. Almost NOBODY is ever going to complain about the size of your cock, and if they do, it's all but guaranteed to be because it's too big for them.

10. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

you are just fine - as we all are - 7.5 x 5.75 here

11. hud01

Gold Member

In the total world aspect, you are huge, especially in girth. People who say they have seen 9, 10, or above in length most likely can't measure, or need glasses. For your girth 6.5 is 30% larger than the high end average of 5.

To put that in perspective, if the average height of a man is 5'8", to be 30% above the average height you would be 8 feet tall. I know there are more outliers in cock girth, but it is just to give you an idea.

12. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im about the same lenth wise and the same girth wise and somtimes i feel like im not all that big cause the length but from what ive found on here girths over 6" are very rare even here. So just keep in mind your thicker than most of the guys who may be longer than you.

13. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife says I'm the biggest she's ever had and I know she's been with quite a few! I'm only 7x5! I wished I was girthier though! Oh well. She's very petite and I have to watch how I thrust or sex is "all done".

14. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Why is it that what we have looks so small? It our dicks were on someone else and we saw it, I feel we would be impressed. I saw a guy recently that looked HUGE to me and he kept telling me how big mine was. Go figure

15. jsd23

jsd23 New Member

Just put up a new pic. Ive never done this before, kind of shy. let me know what you think.

16. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Can't see it if you did. Maybe it takes time to show up on your profile?

Draft saved Draft deleted