7x6, always questioning size

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I measure in at just over 7'' bpel x 6'' mid shaft girth. According to all the statistics I see, I am well above average for both length and girth.

I just look at it and I don't feel like I am big a lot of times.

Ive seen many flaccid penises in person and I was bigger or the same in my flaccid state. Ive seen a couple erections as well and was a tad bigger.

Then I come here and see everyone and their grandpa with measurements multiple inches bigger than me.

But basically, what should I think?

In the end, I am not obsessed with the issue, but it definitely troubles me at times.

Another thing to note, im 6'2 210 lbs all muscle, size 14 shoes, big hands, you name it. The thing is, I don't feel like I am big in any of those areas. I feel the same as I felt before i started bodybuilding which was 30 lbs ago.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't be so hard on yourself (sorta speak no puns intended)
I do believe UR correct that 7x6 is above the average; remember that this is a large penis support group for some of us well endowed and their grandpa too:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Consider how I feel...5'10'' tall about 150-55 lbs (slim built... no fat to me) but also a foot size 13-14 shoe/boots. Fairly large hands, and longer arms that average according to my height.
My penis being the size it is, also looks very out of place on my body for my size.
I generally get double takes and stares in the locker room.
Had a few guys (built like you) glance down at me and say damn...you got a fuckin hors dick man.
Sometimes I don't know who's more embrassed me or them cause I'm hangin & swingin much more meat than they are (soft and hard) and they constantly make jokes and remarks including calling me mandingo.
There's even a few guys that dislike me for having a large penis.
I've never considered my penis large either until I noticed other guys and my step-bros & even my step-dad in comparison.
So my man...what the hell are we suppose to do and feel...we live with it
in question or not:wink: Enjoy!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Thats kinda crazy, people hatin on you for bein bigger, i guess that could happen though.