7x6 Condoms?

ralphnader

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my cock is 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth, should I buy a different style of condom? I've noticed the regular condoms seem really tight, but I guess I'm not sure how tight is too tight. Any suggestions of brand or style?

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 1/2 X 6 .. I like magnums... length has very little to do with condom selection unless you are VERY long or on the shorter side, its just about girth comfort.

MGdude12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm kinda long, but not very thick. 8x5, but i still find regular condoms to be a little tight, but magnums are much more comfortable

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Magnums are good. I'm 7x6 also...more like 6.5 at the thickest part. A tight condom doesn't bother me though. I precum a lot so a more snug one stays on better. The SKYN brand are what I use most of the time now. They feel a lot better for the guy on the bottom. And with my thickness I need all the help I can....so reducing the friction by using the SKYN condom and keeping him more comfortable, I can actually do a lot more. Being able to do what you want during sex is worth the snugness.