7x6. Length Or Girth?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, I want both, and I try to gain both, but without devoting half my life to pe, which should I focus on? Continue even split?

Max bone press length I’ve measured 7.5” and am 6.25” girth when I’ve been erect and stimulated for a long time. For intents and purposes, I just say 7x6

Clearly it’s a low priority goal, and the choice is personal, not data driven, but... which would you go for if you were me, and if you want to add, if you were fucking me, which would you want me to go for?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m almost that magic ratio at 6.75 x 5.8
I would kill for another inch because extra girth makes it look short in length.

I started with a 6.5” bpel. With a loooooot of effort and time it’s barely an inch longer on my best day, but I felt the same way you do. I’m still at it, because having a big one is fun. I’ve noticed a slight difference in the sex with just the modest gains. I’ve added a quarter inch of girth too, so really, it’s still retains a somewhat stubby proportion like you are talking about. I guess being big and stubby is an improvement for me over being above average and stubby.

I’m honestly kinda thinking girth because my partner loves it and the length is enough.

However, length gains have been noticeable in that I can hit all the spots more easily in more positions. That’s why I’m debating

It’s all placebo and wishful thinking I’m sure!

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My devotion to pumping has definitely resulted in greater permanent girth and a bigger head. As a result, I look shorter than before.

I guess women like the LOOK of a long cock, but when it comes to sexual satisfaction, I think they prefer girth. Men, on the other hand, I think, prefer length and girth is an added attraction (speaking from experience lol)

It doesn't take a monster cock to hit either the g-spot or p-spot

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel at 6 in girth your set~
Beyond that may be uncomfortable for anyone too inexperienced/tight.

As for length, it can vary heavily before it's "too long". If I were you, (Which I basically am, seeing as we have near exact measurements), I'd focus on length.

It's easier to take monster length than monster girth.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing not mentioned here yet, since becoming much thicker, I've noticed there's less flexibility. In the beginning I could handle my wife on top bouncing up and down uncontrollably. Later I had to be cautious by burying it up into her and letting her grind. Full in-out strokes are fine missionary, prone bone, or doggy style. You don't want to crack your dick in half. An oak tree breaks in strong wind, but a pine tree bends with it.

Reactions: BigBen

What have you been doing to gain girth? I’ve always been really insecure about mine being around 4.5 eg and ~7 el.

I’d like to focus on gaining girth while I won’t mind a little extra length along the way

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What have you been doing to gain girth? I’ve always been really insecure about mine being around 4.5 eg and ~7 el.

I’d like to focus on gaining girth while I won’t mind a little extra length along the way

Clamping, pumping, manual squeezes. Mix it up, get the the thing expanded every day

It’s hard. Maybe too hard