1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

7x6. Length Or Girth?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Nosuportneeded, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded Superior Member

Albums:
    I mean, I want both, and I try to gain both, but without devoting half my life to pe, which should I focus on? Continue even split?

Max bone press length I’ve measured 7.5” and am 6.25” girth when I’ve been erect and stimulated for a long time. For intents and purposes, I just say 7x6

Clearly it’s a low priority goal, and the choice is personal, not data driven, but... which would you go for if you were me, and if you want to add, if you were fucking me, which would you want me to go for?

2. 1141702

1141702 Guest

If you went for any higher girth I feel like you would be pushing boundaries with not being able to use it comfortably with someone else. :D

I am 7x5 - I would like to have a 6/6.5 girth. Girth makes all the difference, IMO.

3. YankeeJoe

YankeeJoe Admired Member

I’m almost that magic ratio at 6.75 x 5.8
    I would kill for another inch because extra girth makes it look short in length.

4. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    I started with a 6.5” bpel. With a loooooot of effort and time it’s barely an inch longer on my best day, but I felt the same way you do. I’m still at it, because having a big one is fun. I’ve noticed a slight difference in the sex with just the modest gains. I’ve added a quarter inch of girth too, so really, it’s still retains a somewhat stubby proportion like you are talking about. I guess being big and stubby is an improvement for me over being above average and stubby.

I’m honestly kinda thinking girth because my partner loves it and the length is enough.

However, length gains have been noticeable in that I can hit all the spots more easily in more positions. That’s why I’m debating

It’s all placebo and wishful thinking I’m sure!

cockydude2018 and DildoShwaggins like this.
  5. cockydude2018

Gold Member Platinum Gold

My devotion to pumping has definitely resulted in greater permanent girth and a bigger head. As a result, I look shorter than before.

I guess women like the LOOK of a long cock, but when it comes to sexual satisfaction, I think they prefer girth. Men, on the other hand, I think, prefer length and girth is an added attraction (speaking from experience lol)

It doesn't take a monster cock to hit either the g-spot or p-spot

6. Milkdudd

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel at 6 in girth your set~
    Beyond that may be uncomfortable for anyone too inexperienced/tight.

As for length, it can vary heavily before it's "too long". If I were you, (Which I basically am, seeing as we have near exact measurements), I'd focus on length.

It's easier to take monster length than monster girth.

Murphys and Nosuportneeded like this.
  7. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Loved Member

Albums:
    One thing not mentioned here yet, since becoming much thicker, I've noticed there's less flexibility. In the beginning I could handle my wife on top bouncing up and down uncontrollably. Later I had to be cautious by burying it up into her and letting her grind. Full in-out strokes are fine missionary, prone bone, or doggy style. You don't want to crack your dick in half. An oak tree breaks in strong wind, but a pine tree bends with it.

BigBen likes this.
  8. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    I’ve kind of decided that gaining girth is so difficult that time may be better spent in traction where results are a bit more “linear” no pun

9. 695092

695092 Guest

What have you been doing to gain girth? I’ve always been really insecure about mine being around 4.5 eg and ~7 el.

I’d like to focus on gaining girth while I won’t mind a little extra length along the way

10. merc41

merc41 Legendary Member

I pump with a Bathmate and have gained more in girth than length. 7 x 6.5

11. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    Clamping, pumping, manual squeezes. Mix it up, get the the thing expanded every day

It’s hard. Maybe too hard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice