7x6

robertoolave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is 7 inches long and 6 inches around. Every woman ive been with has been extremely pleased, but they haven't had sex as often as some women on this site and not with as many different men. I was wondering if i could really be considered big or just average. I know average length is around 5 to 6 inches, but is 6 inches around normal?

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm 7x5.5 average, but earlier today my gf blew me in front of a mirror and i impressed myself.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 7.2x5.5 if I'm being generous to myself. I used to be bothered it wasn't as full as I'd have liked, but frankly, I hear minimum complaints and it's mainly what you know not what you've got.

Still I would call myself on the lower side of being big, especially if I round it to 7x5 (it is bigger than .5 but whatever :p), but if I had your girth I would say I was on the average for a big guy bracket.

So yes, big :)

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.2x5.5 if I'm being generous to myself. I used to be bothered it wasn't as full as I'd have liked, but frankly, I hear minimum complaints and it's mainly what you know not what you've got.

Still I would call myself on the lower side of being big, especially if I round it to 7x5 (it is bigger than .5 but whatever :p), but if I had your girth I would say I was on the average for a big guy bracket.

So yes, big :)
Eplain the generous part. 5.5 is 5.5. I can see the length varying a bit, but not so much girth.