8.25"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_BlindBuddhist, Feb 27, 2011.

1. B_BlindBuddhist

B_BlindBuddhist New Member

As a guy with a relatively big weiner, I have found that either guys I date are either too loose as they like guys like me a lot and have been stretched too much or they complain that I hurt their jaws and butt holes when I screw them even though I use a good lubricant and always loosen them with my fingers first.

I have never been with a woman and dont know if straight guys experience the same thing or if a pussy is more giving with large dick.

2. apex1972

apex1972 New Member

ummm I would just have to take a wild guess here but I think a pussy is just a bit more willing to stretch.they can pass a baby through them ya know.

3. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why the gender in your profile say female .?

4. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I would agree with the above. Vaginas are not particularly prone to being injured by large penises, although it happens. You usually have to bump into some internal structure to injure a woman with your large penis.

5. B_BlindBuddhist

B_BlindBuddhist New Member

does it? I am blind, I must have missed that. Well as far as womens orifices are concerned, I have heard that men of size can do something called bottoming out so hence my question about woemn.

Draft saved Draft deleted