8.25x6.25

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks real good to me, my wife would like that nice thick cock.... she likes them thick but I'am not very thick at all, no girth here.

D

deleted26151

It is very thick but cnt see how it would be Too thick if shes been workin with it for 10 years;)

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow thats a long time, but i know what you mean. i've been with my current G/F almost 3 years and i'm not sure she'll ever be completely comfortable with it... but it has gotten better. the first 6 months to a year were really tough for her at times. like i keep telling her... the more we have sex the better it gets! :p

it is true though... it's never like when we first started... but if we go for a couple of weeks (if i'm travelling for work, etc.) to a month... she is very apprehensive and still ends up with some pain. regularity is the key.

bighanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks fine to me. If she cant handle it maybe you just need to get her more aroused or use some lube. There is never too thick

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand all these posts by men saddened because their wives
just can't take the size of their penis anymore. Did it grow after y'all said I do? Was she a virgin when you married her? Was she a mail-order bride? Why didn't she know how thick you were before the wedding? I don't mean to make light of what is a very serious situation, but I think pre-marital sex is imperative when you are well endowed.

I will admit, prior to discovering this site I thought I had been with big or at least thick guys. My last serious beau was a 6'4" 280# Irish guy with a THICK 7.5" cock. He jokingly called it his beer can. So I may not have experienced what your women are experiencing.

It's not like you have faulty equipment. Maybe she has a tipped uterus or another gynecological problem which makes penetration painful for her? That said, dude you have a beautiful thick cock! Not sure I could deep throat you, but I know I could fuck you. As for anal it might take a few sessions and a lot of Astroglide but I'm sure you could go balls deep with some patience.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, this is the thread where all the super thick, huge guys hang out.

Between Tokyo's huge uncut cock, jerk's enormous pierced member, Talmidge's ginormous fuckstick in action, and Monster's young monster -- you all have some of the hottest galleries on LPSG.

Sorry your wife still can't handle you, Tokyo.

thickgirth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thickness should never be a problem
just force it in she can handle it

I agree with that.
When i met my wife for the first time she was afraid my girth would not fit.
Told her to relax and to trust me ....used some lubrication and a little patience and that worked pretty well.