8.25x6.25

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stevo almost stabbed himself with that ruler,and it barely looked 8 inches even with it goin 3 inches deep into his skin and almost sliding between his balls and his thigh.Besides ur supposed to measure along the top.If i put it to the side of my dick instead of ontop I'd get an exagerated number like you.Stevo u aren't lying to anyone but yourself.I think Uk BBW was very acurate with all of her comments.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, he said his wife found it too thick, and what i gather from seeing the girth-measure, is that it definitely is genuinely 6,25 inches thick when erect(slightly more even?), which really is thick for most to handle.
But probably not too thick in most cases.

I agree, staying erect while measuring and photoing is almost impossible, but nevertheless, the length of that cock is no more than 7,5 inches.

And you know what?
That's a big cock!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well thanks for all the coments and stretch you dont look to large yourself and im sure im bigger then u
LOL you don't have the relaxed, confident attitude of a bloke who is content with the size of his cock. You're very fast to jump on the defensive. No-one has said it's small.... calm yourself down and get a bit of a grip!

I think the point is, it is certainly thick, no denying that. But in the pics you have stuck the ruler deep into your flesh and the 8" mark is still about a quarter to half an inch above the tip of your cock..... but it's still a nice size, certainly not something that would be laughed at in the showers!!!

D_Mark_Kayshun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude relax!! You have a pretty nice cock. OK!! You don't have to get all pissy and play the my cocks bigger than yours game. That is rather childish don't you think. So chill out and enjoy the site. Later.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wife sys im to thick what u think

You and I are practically the same size. I'm approx 8.5 x 6.25". My wife and I have similar issues too. If we go a couple weeks without sex it can be painful for her. The first two times we take it very slowly. To avoid this pain and lingering soreness I often will push in the head and just let it rest there for a couple minutes, letting her stretch some. This usually helps.

As you probably know, once she stretches and is comfortable, she offers no complaints.

Robert