8.5" Cock

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6.5" at best, no more.

well if in the last picture it is very clear,have to say great dick, a pity picture its only 17 kbytes
so its easy as reference point to see balls special the right ball, they measure 2 inches diameter.
So the mate of south africa is right whole dick length is 3 times ball diameter, same as 6 inches
of course an excellent girth.
A dick can be enormous only by its girth, or only by its length or even only by its glans head.
The idea its own the 3 enormous dick conditions in same dick,or at least one of 3.
In importance the order is the following

the girth
the glans head
and at end the shaft length,but in such case shaft, can not be very thin and enormous long.
So a long shaft,must always be associated with good shaft girth,the glans do not mind a lot.
In other hand, girth is not bad with and average dick.
Even a big head with average dick,and even a thin dick with a big glans head,also work.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I WANTED TO EXPLAIN THAT THE LAST PICTURE NUMBER 3,
IS VERY SMALL ONLY 17 KBYTES,BUT IT IS EASY SEE THE BALL SPECIAL,THE RIGHT ONE
WE TALK OF 2 INCHES DIAMETER AND COMPARING IT WITH WHOLE DICK SHAFT AND GLANS,ITS NOT LONGER THAN 6 INCHES.
THE OTHER POINT WAS CONSIDERING THE 3. FACTS THAT MAKE A DICK HUGE. aLL COMBINATION ARE GOOD ALWAYS DON'T MIX A LONG SHAFT WITH VERY THIN SHAFT

pinkincide

1st Like
Media
Is it rude to ask to prove it? If this is just a dick worship site, with positive comments only and no verification of claims, there ain't much reason for straight guys to come here.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here are a few of me! :biggrin1:

what about the picture number 3, the last one
it show a very clear dick and ball,i guess the right ball as in any other man is 2 inches.
So whole shaft and glans aren't more than 6 inches length
i mean 3 time ball diameter.of course
with a big shaft girth or grossi
dint check well but do not rare that shaft diameter be also. 2 inches as the ball
the number 3 picture show a dick at maximun rigidness at its exploit point