8.5 inches

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by yodaman23, Jan 28, 2007.

1. yodaman23

yodaman23 New Member

2. chrstphrrr

chrstphrrr New Member

Albums:
    nice cock, yoda. i'd be happy to service 10% of it.

3. Onslow

Gold Member

Originally Posted by yodaman23 http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif
    I just put a picture up, what ya think, prefer the girls.

I think it would be much better if you had managed to leave the picture for at least an hour.

4. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Yeah, yodaman, this ain't good.
    Come on, come on, come on ... put it back up.

6. chrstphrrr

chrstphrrr New Member

Albums:
    I think I scared him off.

7. chicagosam

Gold Member

I find it to be one of his most revealing pics ever.:biggrin1:

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

An essay on _
    In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of _. The constantly changing fashionable take on _ demonstrates the depth of the subject. Given that its influence pervades our society, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. The juxtapositioning of _ with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, trapped by their infamous history. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of _.

Social Factors
    Society is our own everyday reality. The immortal and indispensable phrase �honesty is the best policy� [1] must have been referning to _. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet _ raises the question 'why?'
    Recent thought on _ has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. To put it simply, people like _.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We shall examine the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.

OilPrices vs _
    http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_1.gif

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? Well oil prices is in financial terms 'holding hands with _.' Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors
    Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of _ can be like looking at night and day.

Take a moment to consider the words of style icon Vatusia Rock 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I couldn't have put it better my self. When it comes to _ this is clearly true. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of _ to politics is 'participation'.
    I hope, for our sake that _ will endure.

Conclusion
    What can we conclude? Well, _ plays a large part in the lives of all. It sings a new song, provides financial security and never hides.
    Here with the final word is Hollywood's Uma Beckham: 'I demand _, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.
    [2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing
    [3] Weekly _ - Issue 54 - Rhino Media

Draft saved Draft deleted