8.5 x 5.5 and trippin

critique_2k

Just Browsing
Media
So as said in subject that's my dick size.. is that average or above average? Average girth? I'm trippin cuz I always hear how big 8 is but I never look down and feel Hung.. Mabey its cuz my hands are big or I've been looking at my pecker all my life so I'm used to it.. help, lol..

87chris1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your cock never looks as big to you as it does to others. I know I refused to believe I was big even after people were telling me I was.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
So as said in subject that's my dick size.. is that average or above average? Average girth? I'm trippin cuz I always hear how big 8 is but I never look down and feel Hung.. Mabey its cuz my hands are big or I've been looking at my pecker all my life so I'm used to it.. help, lol..
Try looking at yourself in the mirror to get the different angle that everyone else would see it from. You might be surprised at the difference point of view makes.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try looking at yourself in the mirror to get the different angle that everyone else would see it from. You might be surprised at the difference point of view makes.
Yes, a side view in a full-length mirror can be very reassuring to those who wish they were bigger. Some public urinals thoughtfully provide them.

(8.5" is way big. Maybe one in 100 are that big.)