8.8 inches

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, for every authentic shot of a real big one there are hundreds like this. It's blurry- therefore I'll say it's bogus.

Good digital cameras have become affordable enough for everyone and they're easy to use.

There's no longer any excuse for anyone who actually has something to show off to have to post a poor-quality photo like this, unless it's intentionally blurred to hide some evidence of "touching-up".

krock76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks like a shitty camera, add in photoshop to lengthen the dick, then applied a excessive smoothing filter to get rid of the evidence.

I agree with craven. quality digital cameras are now so cheap, there is no reason people should be posting 1998 web cam pictures or the grainy thumbnail sized crap so many post here and elsewhere.

krock76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A rule of thumb that works 99% of the time: The larger the claim of penis size, the shitier the quality of photos provided (if provided at all)

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good points. There's a couple of things he said though that make me think he might well be genuine, ie, he's not coming across as someone fake and boasting. I won't put usernames down, so let's call this guy 'Fred'.
Here's how the thread discussion went.

Another guy ( let's call him 'bert' ) posted his picture ( very possibly not his own picture judging by the way he boasted ) saying " this one is better" and this is his picture:

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t331/blowblow100/down_1.jpg

A woman then replied to bert:

"Oh that is just gross looking. yeah it looks about as big as freds, maybe a little thicker, dunno. But what is that funny weird black thing thats near the head? its like a gross, dark spot on the dick. the veins on that dick look really ugly, and whats with that crusty head? this dick looks nasty.
sorry but that thing just doesnt compare to freds penis lol. in fact the best dicks ive seen so far on this entire thread is freds"

Bert replies: " racist bitch"

Fred replies: " Woah, let's calm down here. I appreciate the compliments on my penis and body a lot. However, I don't think it's necessary to berate another guy's manhood. Don't you think that's a little too much? Let's not turn this into a contest to see who has the best penis. Besides, I don't think his looks that bad. "

That woman replies: "Im not being racist. I have no problem with naked black men, I even dated a black man before. I just think that the dark spot on the dick and the crusty head are really bad looking. I just think that freds looks big, and it also looks really smooth and sexy and nice and clean looking, its even bigger than my ex husbands.
Its just my opinion, sorry! and sorry fred, didnt mean to make you mad you sexy stud"

Bert replies to the woman: " ok i have a bad circumcision scar but my head is not crusty and i have the smoothest skin ever. i'm pretty sure every man has veins also. at least mine aren't all thick and bulgy looking."

Another woman then replies to bert: " Your veins are more defined than normal, which is perfectly fine. I actually like your dick a lot it looks great. but i think i gotta agree with the other woman and say that i like freds more, just because it looks so clean and nice while being huge and uncut which is really exciting. that doesnt mean your dick isnt good though, because its definitely going to please a lot of women judging from how hot it looks."

Fred then replies : "Look, I appreciate your kind words, but please don't drag me into anymore comparisons. I didn't come on here to try and win a popularity contest."

Ah, for every authentic shot of a real big one there are hundreds like this. It's blurry- therefore I'll say it's bogus.

Good digital cameras have become affordable enough for everyone and they're easy to use.

There's no longer any excuse for anyone who actually has something to show off to have to post a poor-quality photo like this, unless it's intentionally blurred to hide some evidence of "touching-up".

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's interesting though. Especially since for me faking is just something I would never do, so I find it hard to understand the people who do. Whether it be faking a persona, pictures or an entire life story.

The links in this thread are broken btw.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
uh, I always thought that veiny dicks were more manly, sort of an angry cock ready to conquer anything in sight, stupid I know, and I'm biased because that's what I have, but I don't know, maybe those girls like their guys with legs that can fit into women's jeans, skinny women's jeans...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first off,, where the fuck do these idiot guys come up with TENTHS of an inch in their cock measurements?!?!?1 thats not how our measuring system works, it doesnt not go by tenths of an inch, fuckin get real..