8.8 inches

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't look Big only skinny, he needs to send in another photo when he grows up. But from what I read he would still make three of Bill Clinton's. HaHa

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, some people may (and possibly do) get some kind of kick out of claiming 'inflated' sizes, and - by the same token - posting dodgy pics. They can usually be spotted. But no harm done, it seems to me; let them enjoy it. But isn't it going a bit far to suggest that most - many - of those who say that they are in the 8+" category are automatically suspect? Hell, this IS a 'Large Penis' site, even though it may include all and sundry, and there are anyway a vast number of 8-inch dicks out there. Me for one, dare I say, and I don't think I'm special.

It's one thing to be obsessed with the large dick, as I am; quite another to be obsessed with fakery, real or imagined. There's quite enough of the bona fide good stuff on LPSG to keep me happy.

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny thing is that it looks about 3.5 in. around not 5.5. My fingers are bigger. His wrists look like they could be 5.5 unless he is skinnier than he looks.