8" Circumference

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep posting...you are gorgeous...bisous de Paris ;)
You bumped a thread you didn't start, in forum in which you aren't allowed to answer, to communicate with a poster who has not posted to any threads since December, about a picture she posted in 2015. Do you see this? Do you see how ridiculous and thirsty that seems?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I can with ease (blushing saying that Lol) I can personally do bigger than 8 around too, I've actually recently bought a "Goliath" made by Hankey's which is 12 1/4 around. I'm one of those women who really enjoy the stretch and feeling as full as I can X

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I can with ease (blushing saying that Lol) I can personally do bigger than 8 around too, I've actually recently bought a "Goliath" made by Hankey's which is 12 1/4 around. I'm one of those women who really enjoy the stretch and feeling as full as I can X

You realize the average new born baby's head is about 12.5 inches in circumference?

Reactions: Holly Doors

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You realize the average new born baby's head is about 12.5 inches in circumference?

Hahaha yes hunni I've brought three beautiful ones into this world, the Goliath is quite the challenge I can assure you but it's an awesome toy. Hankey's make some amazing stuff they're worth a look xx

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahaha yes hunni I've brought three beautiful ones into this world, the Goliath is quite the challenge I can assure you but it's an awesome toy. Hankey's make some amazing stuff they're worth a look xx

Then you know the average circumference of a woman's pelvic outlet is only about 14 inches?

I can't even imagine how a toy that simulates child birth is pleasurable.

Child birth without the physiological changes brought on through nine months of pregnancy hormones and body alteration.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Then you know the average circumference of a woman's pelvic outlet is only about 14 inches?

I can't even imagine how a toy that simulates child birth is pleasurable.

Child birth without the physiological changes brought on through nine months of pregnancy hormones and body alteration.

@MickeyLee , we're all different hunni, it's just what I like. I apologised if it offends you in some way, it's all good in my book, just live and let live. I'm pretty embarrassed now for mentioning anything tbh but never mind, hey let's be cool about it all, I do appreciate I'm a little extreme but I'm just me xx